Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

I cant find the list of things we can do to help. could it possibly be listed in a sticky so people know what non financial options there are.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

This is a proprostromonstrosity! In all my years a member of BPDWorld I have never seen such a proprostromonstrosity. This is the proprostromonstrosity of all proprostromonstrosities. In my top ten list of propostromonstrosities, this propostromonstrosity has to be number 1! This is the ULTIMATE propostromonstrosity!!! if there were a TV show of internet proprostromonstrosities, this would be the headliner. "And in at # 1 with the greatest proprostromonstrosity of all time ... ". At a propostromonstrosity award show, this propostromonstrosity would win ALL propostromonstrosity awards! It's THAT propostromonstrous! I demand an explanation for this proprostromonstrosity and I want to know what you propose to resolve this proprostromonstrosity!?... Ok Ok, you are a good man and I know you will not have planned this proprostromonstrosity deliberately to have such a proprostromonstrous impact on the peasants in situ as you care for us all equally. So we can work through this proprostromonstrosity together as a community. So what can we do to help sort this mother of all proprostromonstrosities, before it escalates to something unimaginable beyond any known proprostromonstrosity?

tell one of your patients it's a psychiatric term then see how long they spend searching the internet for it. :)

I have no access to a credit or debit card. What other things can be done to help the site? Any chance that I could be a welcomer too? What would this involve?

I have no access to a credit or debit card. What other things can be done to help the site? Any chance that I could be a welcomer too? What would this involve?

Yes there are other ways in which the site can be supported. Its not all about

finanical, submit a ticket and this way you will be able to see what help is needed.

March

i am totally fucking triggered by this.

i pay my 3 quid a month- now you want more?

there was shit going on in the forums, and the staff did nothing about it last week. so i chose to take a break.

no i come back- strong again and my account has been restricted???

i answered your question josh on funding- with a suggestion. dont say 'no one ' did.

anne marie

I also came on here tonight to find some parts of the board all of a sudden is protected from me so I ask myself what the hell did I or did not do to have part of the board resricted to me I just joined here. it wasn't like this a day or to ago so I guess this is the part where I don't belong here. <_<

No offense guys, and feel free to call me all the names under the sun... but I wont be paying for anything or becoming a 'welcomer'

I've added pretty much all of my friends from here onto MSN or facebook/Myspace... I chat to them there...

The rest will know where to find me.

I'm not a performing seal.. I'm not here to do your promoting for you.. I've got enough on my plate living day-to-day without having to do tricks every time I want to use the chat room, or crisis forums.

I'm more than happy to support people, talk to them and offer them reassurance and advice... but I'll do it on my terms thanks.

Not yours.

Your focusing yet again on what you can not do rather than what you actually can do.

Would letting your gp know about us harm you? would telling your nurse? getting some people to join our newsletter?

No

Requests were made and no one helped. This is what has happened as a result of what, as i said if you can think of a better way id be happy to hear about it.

Actually you'll find I asked what I can do but you're not answering the question Josh. I'm not here to pay off your debts. And again, I live in THAILAND - I don't have a GP, I don't have a nurse, I don't know anyone other than those on this site with BPD.

A better way? Close the site - you obviously can't handle it.

Samaritans might offer a call back, but I've learned from so many helpline calls here that an overwhelming number of people with BPD are turned away by the Samaritans when they are in crisis because their needs are "too complex". They seem ever so helpful... and errm last time I checked they didn't have the additional costs of forums to run. I suppose Josh could always get rid of the boards if samaritans have got it so right. Plus they might appeal to non-users, but as Emma I think it was wrote somewhere, only 1 in 500 donation applications are successful - have you seen how long those forms take to fill out?

The Samaritans don't turn away anyone other than those being agressive or looking for sexual gratification. The Samaritans have a 24/7 nationwide helpline, numerous call centres, and an email and text serivce to run, not including festival support and volunteer training - you think all of that is done for free? They have their volunteers out collecting money, they have wristbands, they have badges, they try to organise local fundraisers while at the same time trying to raise awareness of their cause; our cause. You don't just have to fill in a form to donate to the Samaritans, you can easily put money in the collection tins or donate directly to your local centres, and those forms are the length they are because thats what registered charities have to do.

:lol: this site is known on other forums, it doesnt need promoting.

theres bitching going on about this site on 3 other forums 3!!!!!!

people have already left, not got alot of happy members thats for sure

its funny how you blackmail people pretty much, tell them they can have support IF they do something in return. another thing... why would people wanna promote a site that doesnt even support anymore?

i have asked what i can do to help, i actually felt sorry for josh at one stage but fuck it, no one gets back to me then i aint even going to bother, i wont be ignored tyvm

nah it was actually ment... THEN

but i dont know... i was going to donate to this site, even promote it but i dont see the point anymore, you see i dont like being bullied

i did actually mean that apology tyvm but since then i have tried to donate, asked what i can do to help but got ignored compleatly

so now im back to being a bitch again

i bet you know what its like to be a bitch its hard work

gotta keep the reputation up ya know ^_^

Yes to a point where its become against the rules of this site. I am willing to take so much as i understand this is a big change for people but there is a point where enough is enough.

Archived