Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

Oh wow I heard someone talking about that the other day, saying it was one of the most beautiful films they'd seen but I'd never heard of it... thanks for the reminder, enjoy.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

Kib

I saw it in the cinema and again just now. I never watch a film twice unless its amazing and this was way beyond that.

A truly excellent, heart felt film. Morgan freeman is something else.

submit a ticket and this way you will be able to see what help is needed.

I may sound dumb by this, but what does 'submit a ticket' mean? :huh:

Joshua, I PMd you just before. Did you get it ok?

yeh il reply tomor if thats ok.

got to sleep, im truly exausted.

sleep well all, sweet dreams.

Good on you all for pulling together to.

Okay... i've been quiet for easily like.. 30 minutes now...

I want a shiny button.. a standing ovation... and a medal.. as soon as I've finished cooking tea I'll sort out ma paypal account and donate some pennies...

...Pennies mind...

:lol:

medal.jpg

:)

short a standing ovation, these will have to do.  

Yay..!

On a related note:

My paypal account is being a **** I'm going to have another go tomorrow.

It's very late (or early depending on how you look at it)

Also:

Sorry Joshua.

I go make sammich now kthnxbai!

oops oi oviously missed something

if u could set up a direct debit or i could just post u a couple of pounds worth of stamps a month i would kindly donate a couple of quid a month .

I have been away from the site for a short while citing personal circumstances as some of you who know me already are aware of.

I have to say that I have immensely enjoyed this webforum/live chat functions - I was just the guy who was wanting to help others and make people laugh with saying some pretty random things...and moreso to hide from what I was feeling...in time I was able to open up a bit more...and talk...and especially the last few weeks having to deal with a 4th family member passing away this year I wanted to shut away...but I came here and was able to write down words...

it helped me

when I get family stuff sorted and able to come on more often I shall contributing in whatever means I can...at the moment I cannot be my cheery self. I need this site...likely due to my own BPD issues I have become dependent on the group here...and so I need it and if making a bigger contribution either time/energy or financially will do it then its fine.

Stevie

Hey all -

I know I have not been on all day, (I've been a bit busy, crap day too) but

I must say I am glad I came on here tonight, you guys have made me laugh.

You lot are soooooo funny, it really is something to see how with all the

bitching it really is a community. I have a really fuzzy warm feeling inside now.

March

Yeah, yeah, yeah Josh/Em I know I am one of the reason you need more volunteers!!!!

bloody hell, thats what im doing!!! just wanted my damn thread which is why im resenting having paid a pound unnecessarily!!

glad to see the back of me i bet lol

thats fine by me

Cold hearted thing, aren't you? lol

no that was unfair of me to say that. Sorry.

Tis ok.

I CANT BELEIVE I WENT TO BED!!!! This is funnier then a commedie!!!

I laughed my arse off all the way through.

quality.

Couple of insensitive pricks. People are hurting and you are sat there LAUGHING?!

Me a prick hang on I just apologised to you! And i think your the prick cos you feel wronged out of a quid that has gone to the charity!

So I think you need to think more seriously before calling people names. Before I start to play nasty

Oh and also sometimes laughter is the only way to deal with this! The other day when it all kicked off I sat and cried for about an hour so yeah I am glad that I LAUGHED!

Lol, my God. Did you really react like that??

I think you are far too wraped up in this forum if that's how you reacted. There is more to life than communicating via a computer screen. Maybe you should actually get a life to invest your emotional needs into instead of an inanimate object...

Is there really any need for personal insults? Carole you've made everyone aware (repeatedly) of how you feel. You don't need to start attacking people.

Carole, Your account will be suspended for 5 hours to enable you to calm down. Attacks against other members is not tolerated here.

oh another one receiving the 5 hour suspension. See you then.

I really wont allow for people to speak like this to each other.

You know when someone cocks up a little bit, and everyone goes mental at them.. and then most people calm down... but one or two are determined to keep creating picking away at it...

That's a bit like this, that is.

Archived