Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

In that case, as I am to be penalised and prevented from accessing my blog until I do what you ask of me, I would ask that you remove my blog.

And no I'm not 'submitting a ticket' (i.e. sit and wait and hope someone bothers answering my question)

You're the one that went full steam ahead and pissed everybody off.. now you can deal with damn consequences.

It's your mess Joshua..

I am prevented from accessing my blogs, because I refuse to cough up money... without any prior notice that this was going to happen.

Remove my blog. Please.

You didn't submit a ticket to me requesting that you remove access to my blog unless I gave you money... did you Joshua?

I am asking you NICELY please remove my blog.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

I am explaining to you nicely to submit a ticket and it will be responded to in working hours.

Fine, I'll play ball.

I'll submit a ticket asking for you to remove my blog, because I no longer have access to it, because two years down the line, you have decided to demand services from people without any prior notice, and with no consideration for people's privacy, thoughts and feelings.

Way to run a charity.

Carole, I am sorry you feel so strongly about your £1 donation. It is going to help people who feel as bad as you often do. It really isn't money down the drain.

Kellimanic, I am surprised you feel so bullied by Josh's actions, without who there would have been none of this anyway. Josh isn't asking for JUST money, their are lots of other ways to help. As a community the responsibility for this has to lay with us all.

Fairy xxx

im not wanting to get in the argument but i think josh has been very fair and it seems very unproductive in carrying on with this, josh has said submit a support ticket- a simple answer and why cant people just do that!!

this should not be personal towards anyone- esp josh.... as is has been said this is a community and we have to work togther to solve this as the majority have been doing by the support already shown.

Kelliemanic, I am surprised you feel so bullied by Josh's actions, without who there would have been none of this anyway. Josh isn't asking for JUST money, their are lots of other ways to help. As a community the responsibility for this has to lay with us all.

Fairy xxx

Since I have been away for a week or two and come back to this shitstorm, been unable to access my blog, chat, crisis, all without prior notice I think I have every right to feel however I bloody well want.

I am fully aware that there are other ways to 'help' and I am saying now, here, that I do not want to be a part of it.

I have welcomed plenty of people, told many about bpdworld, and given the website address to all my doctors/psychiatrists/friends/relatives over the last two years... I'm not going to have something that I once did freely held to ransom for my blog.

This is not my responsibility. At all. My daughters new bed, my gas bill, the fact that child tax have dropped me like hot brick because I didn't send a letter back to them within the three day deadline is MY responsibility. Not looking after Joshua's website which HE set, HE gets recognition for, and which HE used to launch his book off the back of.

bloody hell, thats what im doing!!! just wanted my damn thread which is why im resenting having paid a pound unnecessarily!!

glad to see the back of me i bet lol

thats fine by me

Cold hearted thing, aren't you? lol

You have my response Kellie. And thats where we differ in opinion, this is all our mess (Community)

No Josh. It is your mess. We never asked for this to be carried out in such a sloppy, inconsiderate manner.

You say you understand that this is difficult for people but if that were true you surely could have given a couple of days notice to lessen the blow.

It is your mess, not ours.

seriously why are you all fighting? ok so it wasn't the best idea to suddenly yank off the major part of your support. but nevertheless let's not turn on one another. i'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular. i'm including everyone as well as myself.

Carole you made a donation and that's nice of you. although you don't realise it there are some of us who appreciate the fact that you eventually decided to donate. maybe a little grudgingly so you could access your post but nevertheless you donated and i for one appreciate that. so how about at least waiting till the end of the month to leave? but ultimately its your choice.

as for the rest of us, even though i do admit that Josh has been a little harsh but if you think about it, how else would he have got us to contribute whether it be financially or just helping out. we're all a little stubborn at times and just need a kick up the butt. :P

just a small request. can we atleast open up the chat to all members just for a week. let them voice out what they have say since its kinda hard for some of us to follow the posting. and if it doesn't work out i'll just shut up (maybe) and listen to you Joshy. :)

So in fact Kelli you have promoted the site as Josh wishes people to do. Perhaps if you can continue doing that then you can gain full access.

I am not telling you how too feel, and I can understand your frustration. I hope you can sort this out, I am sure it is possible.

Fairy xxx

Carole you made a donation and that's nice of you. although you don't realise it there are some of us who appreciate the fact that you eventually decided to donate. maybe a little grudgingly so you could access your post but nevertheless you donated and i for one appreciate that. so how about at least waiting till the end of the month to leave? but ultimately its your choice.

as for the rest of us, even though i do admit that Josh has been a little harsh but if you think about it, how else would he have got us to contribute whether it be financially or just helping out. we're all a little stubborn at times and just need a kick up the butt. :P

You seriously think I want to be a part of this hilarity of a charity for another entire month?!

And he could have gone about this in a far more open and honest manner (i.e. a few days forewarning) but no, he just went ahead and did it. Would people stand for it if the PM went about things in this manner? No. So why should the management of a charity be able to?

So in fact Kelli you have promoted the site as Josh wishes people to do. Perhaps if you can continue doing that then you can gain full access.

I am not telling you how too feel, and I

Let me put this another way sugar...

If you put your rubbish out every week, and then one day someone came and said if you don't put your rubbish out every week I'll kill your dog.. even though you ALREADY put your rubbish out... you'd be pretty pissed off right?

:lol: - Sorry I have just descended into utter ridiculousness..

But even so..

and my name is Kellie..

Kellie, Sorry for getting your name wrong. I don't want to fall out with anyone, but it appears you are working to promote the site anyway.

Fairy xxx

ok point noted Carole. i can't force you to stay so i'll wish you all the best all the same.

unknown to a lot of people, Josh has made several posts asking for help out of which many have been ignored. you guys can go and read the forums if you don't believe me. i do agree that a little warning would have been nice but what is done has been done. if he kept changing for our every whim in the end he'll lose a little bit of authority. i'm sure you'll agree.

Kellie, Sorry for getting your name wrong. I don't want to fall out with anyone, but it appears you are working to promote the site anyway.

Fairy xxx

<3

xx

Hell i was going to watch a soap this is far better

Sunshine your suppose to be a welcomer why get into bearbaiting in the first place

People are bound to be pissed off and im sure Josh can handle it without people jumping to his rescue

Carole i would be annoyed if i payed yesterday to find that today its changed again, all i can say is bear with it it will all get sorted out

Lucy

You've been brushing your teeth all your life.. then suddenly one day a leprechaun pops out of the toilet wearing a green leotard with a trilby hat, pipe, and an evil grin and says

'IF YE BE UNWILLIN TO BRUSH YER TEETH, I BE TAKING YE FIRST BORN CHILD'

Even though you've been brushing your teeth for ages..

That's what this is like, that is..

:P

If you were having a drink of water, like you've done all your life.. and SUDDENLY a huge crow flies down from nowhere and screeches 'DRINK WATER EACH DAY OR I WILL STOP YOU READING YOUR BLOG'

That would be a bit like this..

Archived