Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

ive put my ticket in, i hate to say this but ive had to capitulate because i need to talk, talk is cheap, not anymore :(

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

Okay... i've been quiet for easily like.. 30 minutes now...

I want a shiny button.. a standing ovation... and a medal.. as soon as I've finished cooking tea I'll sort out ma paypal account and donate some pennies...

...Pennies mind...

:lol:

medal.jpg

488D2F0030482FCD168C9F0B1DD56797.jpg

:)

short a standing ovation, these will have to do.  

No harm done em, just my nitpicking. I've been yelled at for all my years in schooling about my clumsy wording and i can't help but to pass on that nitpicking :(

And Josh I have read every single post in this thread :) a lot of information to absorb + The bitching and moaning theme.

Carole

I wonder if you may know how mystic meg is, i am assuming you are in the same association or something as you can read my thoughts.

Bloody hell!! I was going by the content of your posts!!!

Idiot

Of course Joshua, dearest. I meant to tell you that you are not an idiot and that you categorically do not treat others like toddler. Of course, let's not miss out your innate understanding, fantastic forethough and excellent perception.

wow your really getting all my qualities down well there. I wonder if i may have a job for you with all your talent....

A job? Lol. As if you'd give me anything after how I've been in this thread...

Oh well, got to hand it to you though, you are quite a comedian

In your stride? Ah yes, the ever-understanding head figure of BPDWorld needn't bother himself with petty, disgruntled peasants like myself.

Im equally bothered with everyone.

petty, disgruntled peasants like myself

Maybe your only so good at describing the qualities of others?

lol, were all comedians tonight. The big image saying submit a ticket. click it...

I Think she knows as well as i do. We have an understanding that neither of us understand

One good thing that's come out of this for me is a reminder that I still need to work on shouting first and thinking later and that I still struggle with that typical bpd trait of not coping well with change. Seems like I'm not the only one and I hope over the next few days we can all calm down and get back to supporting each other on the board.

the understanding we have with each other

anyways carole, ive ordered the bucket list on sky tv and im going to go watch it for a while so if i dont speak to you again tonight im sure i will again soon.

Good talking to you. Please look after yourself.

Archived