Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

Hi Josh

More than 24 hours have now passed and I am much calmer today. Please could you answer my question from yesterday regarding your book.

Thanks

Ram

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

Ram

Firstly, May i apolgise again for the lateness of my response. Work has not allowed me to respond as soon as i would have liked.

I provide a copy of my book with the subscription package as an added extra, something that costs the charity nothing as i paid for them out of my personal monies. I provide it as i believe that sharing my expereinces helps other people realise they are not alone with this illness and also they can relate with many of the issues i have written about. I belive from my expereince and the feedback from this book that this particular form of helping someone is extremely beneficial to the reader.

The cost of the subscription would therefore not change regardless of what was included within it. On some websites you may receive more for your money and others you may receive much less.

Lastly i fail to see the relevance of this, esspecially on this particular thread. You will also remember that i objected to have being asked in the way i was and i would appritiate it if you could remember this for future enquires.

Thanks for your reply Josh, I sure hope it does help others and if this is your reason then fair play

I appreciate your comment regarding how I origionaly asked you this question and I apologise for that, as I said it was said in anger and I will work on that.

I do hope you appreciate though that transparency is vital with a service such as yours and I was only raising what I know others where thinking (some other users had voiced this to me). Please dont take this personally but I think that being challenged from time to time can only serve to help us all improve

Thanks

Ram

Hi

Just to let you know all welcomers will now be a pink colour and part of the peer support team. This saves having many groups that we dont require.

Carole, What can be done to make you feel happier? I have asked this before, and you wanted some reassurance, which Josh gave you. Is there anything else?

Fairy xxx

hey

I wanted to apologise to everyone including Carole for the way I have acted and the way I spoke so I am very sorry.

sunshinex

Thanks sun.

Carole, Please think before posting any more. The time people are suspended for increases each time until a perm ban.

Carole, You don't need to fight with anyone here. Say what it is that has pissed you off so much, let us in? We want resolution, not anything else.

Take care of yourself.

Fairy xxx

Carole,

Please try and be more polite to members here and please dont verbally atttack somone. Just because your angry does not mean you have the right to attack people.

sunshine

... the musical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot!

Sorry couldn't help it. :P

Um... I just realized I made a silly mistake, so... Josh (or other staff member) if you get a support ticket about peer support and can't tell who it's from, that might be me.

Josh, I submitted a ticket two days ago re: what I can do for this site and I'm still waiting for a response. What's the hold up?!

Archived