Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

I logged in, and the crisis point topics are saying I cant view them as there protected??? Whys this? xx

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

Hi, this has all come as a bit of a shock to me and has upset me a bit!! I wish someone had told us before this was ging to happen!! I understand that maybe you need support with money etc.

I'm quite happy to become a welcomer, so if i can please can you make me one!! But if i can't be one of them then i dont know what else i can do, i've already told my cpn about this site and i can tell my doctor and psychiatrist about it, but im not willing to advertise on my signature on other forums as that would be advetising to the world about my illness and i dont want to do that as only a couple of people know!! I can't financially help as i have no income coming in at the moment and am pretty much living of my dad.

I am grateful for all the help that is given by the volunteers here but i do wish people would have notified us about these changes as i was on here last night in chat and nothing was said, not even by the mods and i haven't been reading the posts much as been in crisis!!

xxx

my head cant get round paypal

not that i dont want to pay josh

even tried setting up standing order an d they said i had givben wrong info but had given the info i was given

love u all and n eed u

love sheep

I cant believe weve been banned from the chat room.

This is an outrage. There are people here who need this chat room

Whats the world comming too when I can't go in my chatroom

I needed to talk badly tonight as well, got new diagnosis and had crap day

Hope your proud of your self BPD world

Ram

Thats just the point Lou, no I didnt read Josh's post, but when I did it just sounds like he wants money of us and he's banned us until we pay. Dont sound right to me, now there will be noone to talk to even if i do pay. good move id say, you just killed your site I recon

ok now im scared, im more than happy to help out by becoming a welcomer but who am i going to have to talk to if no one else can do this, what if everyone leaves, i already lose everyone in my real life i dont want this to be taken away aswell!! I'm sorry if i sound like im being selfish but this site has helped me alot and im sorry if i haven't helped anyone, i have tried when ive felt a bit better!! If there's only allowed to be 20 welcomers and people can't afford to pay then there wont be anyone to chat to in chat and i'll lose the friends ive made here!!

If being asked to support the site for the use of extra services does that it couldnt have meant that much to people and what will be will be but the reality is people like it here, have learned to trust me and have suprised me with their support today.

You dont get it do you. Its not that you are asking for help, of course people want to help. I have offered my suport to this site so many times, but you always turn it down. Its how you have done this. And getting deffensive with me about how much support you have had won't wash with me, people are giong to idealize you it comes with being a therapist. That does not mean that you csnnot do this differently though, you have cut of my line of support tonight, unless I pay (which I did last year I might add) do you know how many people you have simply cut off toight. check how many people are in chat. not many.

Sorry but pretty angry right now at you Josh

And i understand why that is, but i have to do what i feel is best for this organisation to continue and there would have been no easy way for this change to happen. Yes i could have tried many different ways but i made the decision to go for this one. Right or wrong I did what i felt i had to for the survival of this site. As per everything some will support this and others will not.

Banned is hardly the right word, some forums dont have chat rooms, and extra forums. These are all things that members have come to expect and take for granted.

i have noticed that there is no one in chat, i have put my request in to say im happy to become a welcomer and had no reply, i understand maybe your busy, but how long will i have to wait, im really struggling right now and could do with the support from chat or crisis, however i have neither of these now.

Well we have been banned Josh, unless I agree tp pay you (which I already did last year I might add). How can that not be banned. Pay or else be banned. thats the choice some people face josh, they arnt sayng they are broke to avoid paying you, they are saying they are broke, because they really are broke, and some people simply cant offer to help, becuase they are too ill. you have made it impossible for those people to access the parts of the sight they use most and that is in my opinion worong. At least give them the chat room back for a while so that can get used to it.

i have noticed that there is no one in chat, i have put my request in to say im happy to become a welcomer and had no reply, i understand maybe your busy, but how long will i have to wait, im really struggling right now and could do with the support from chat or crisis, however i have neither of these now.

You put a request in 30 mins ago and its nearly 11pm at night. I wouldnt recommend this place being your sole source of support.

Thats outragous, its not dolphins fault its her only source of support, how dare you just dismiss her like that.

Well we have been banned Josh, unless I agree tp pay you (which I already did last year I might add). How can that not be banned. Pay or else be banned. thats the choice some people face josh, they arnt sayng they are broke to avoid paying you, they are saying they are broke, because they really are broke, and some people simply cant offer to help, becuase they are too ill. you have made it impossible for those people to access the parts of the sight they use most and that is in my opinion worong. At least give them the chat room back for a while so that can get used to it.

I will no longer be spoken to with such disrespect, should you have someting to say to me i will happily respond should this be said with kindness.

"Paying up" is not the only option to receive the full benefits of this website, but then i guess you knew that from reading the information that has been provided but it does sound much better i agree with big statements such as we have all been banned.

Archived