Mental Health Forums

Sexual Promiscuity

bound

Yes. I did. Would you like me to bring up all the posts you've made to me that were insulting and derogatory so that others can judge or would you like just apologize here and now? Whichever - it's your choice. Just don't play with me. The posts with YOUR words are right here waiting.

Your call.

j

Sunshine Bear:

OMG did you just call me a troll? I think that is a personal attack don't you? anyone else agree with me?

Joy, this isn't a threat this is a warning Josh, before you suspended me I am not threatening her I am politly warning her, I have a very very nasty temper and I am chock full of PMT do you really want to take me on? Cos I will win

Yes. I did. Would you like me to bring up all the posts you've made to me that were insulting and derogatory so that others can judge or would you like just apologize here and now? Whichever - it's your choice. Just don't play with me. The posts with YOUR words are right here waiting.

Your call.

j

I'm sure, just like when you were in school, nobody has any intentions of playing with you Joyless.

Your call.

j

Hang on, am I reading this right? You want me to apologise to you? You gotta be bloody kidding. Come on girl give me my bad evil words, I am guessing I won't be to bothered after what you called me. I don't stand for personal attacks on myself or my friends. So come on give them to me, make me laugh please. If I remember rightly which I am sure I do, i OFFERED YOU HELP AND SUPPORT!

Hi folks!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...can we please be RESPECTFUL of each other! That includes not invalidating other people's opinions and experiences...I think many of us would agree that we've had enough of that in our lives already. It also includes no insults and no name calling, this is not a children's play ground!

It's takes more than one person to have a dispute and keep the dialogue going. If you feel the need to say anything that is in anyway antagonistic, consider what that means for you and do not direct it at your fellow members.

I know there are bad feelings amongst some members but can we please make an attempt to get back to what this forum is actually about.

I am becoming increasingly tired of my team warning members to be respectful of each other and not to personally attack each other. Should this not stop then warnings will be issued and the rules of this forum will have to be enforced. We have tried our up most to avoid this but for the sake of the whole community this has to stop.

If you do not get on with someone then choose not to respond to them etc.

Try taking a few seconds before respoding to things whilst in an emotional state.

Im sorry its come to this people but there will be no further warnings.

Well said InnerPeace and Josh! I couldn't agree more.

We all have to bare in mind that we are not always going to agree with other people's opinions, however, we do need to respect their opinion and not take things personally.

Also, lets please stop this name calling. It's completely unnecessary.

I appreciate the support i've gotten in this thread. thanks guys.

i cant find a way to delete this, but if there is a way i'd like to know.

thanks,

bound

I appreciate the support i've gotten in this thread. thanks guys.

i cant find a way to delete this, but if there is a way i'd like to know.

thanks,

bound

Bound, I'm sorry this has happened in your thread and I can relate to the feelings you expressed. In answer to your question of how we members deal with it, to me it's about my feelings of self worth and I find asking the question "what does this do for me?" about anything helps me see what it is about and then I can take steps to resolve it.

Archived