Mental Health Forums

Introductions

adski74

its ok the suns gotta shine some day :) i know what you mean tho its frustrating when people who dont understand just tell you to pick yourself up like its so damn easy sorry bout your women problems it cant be helping your depression but i would definately bring it up with a theropist can you call the kids to let them know your thinking of them?

spoke to my youngest a while ago was great but sad he doesnt know whats going on bless him...just want to get better for him and his brothers not fair on them...but thanks to all the replys guys.....mean alot....... :D

hey ive seen that character in a video game i like it much better thanks so how r u

its from kingdom hearts but his name has left me?..getting ready to go to the docs now...x

aww i know you can do it! youll have up and down days but youve got 3 special guys to look to for inspiration

thank you for talking to me...is it ok if i add you as a friend.....x

sure ill add you too ggo luck at docs

Because ive joined a new dr i had to have test today and guess what high blood pressure didnt see that coming..told em about my history hey said they will have to start over again maybe new meds so i will have to wait and see...my so called girlfriend hates me so much and i dont know why...im loyal good to her but im not the one she wants...man life sucks

i have high bloodpressure from stress they got me on a med for it now its fine did you run into her? what happened did you get to talk anything out? you sound bummed im sorry

i have high bloodpressure from stress they got me on a med for it now its fine did you run into her? what happened did you get to talk anything out? you sound bummed im sorry

i didnt tell you i actually live with her..a month ago all she would say was love you so much...want to spend the rest of my life with you etc..then suddenly it all changed...she doesnt want to know me at all...and as im not working at he moment i cook clean everything i can to help because she works hard....am i doing something wrong...i dont know....sorry i really go on dont i...x

no more than any of us do you think its cause your not working that she sees you as less of a man cause i find that stupid personally no offense

no more than any of us do you think its cause your not working that she sees you as less of a man cause i find that stupid personally no offense

we never talk i try but it doesnt work...we were so happy well i thought we were.....enough of my ranting how you feeling?..x

oh you , dont worry about ranting im just doing laundry nothing new here hey maybe you could write her a letter

i would try anything just to get a reaction..shall i leave it in her bag or something....i just want answers i think im deserved that....where abouts in the states you from?

id hand it to her or leave it on the kitchen table so you know she has to read it im a southern bell cant you tell by my hey and yalls ? hehe no seriosly north carolina the south

id hand it to her or leave it on the kitchen table so you know she has to read it im a southern bell cant you tell by my hey and yalls ? hehe no seriosly north carolina the south

excellent north carolina sounds nice ive been to the states when i was younger went to chicago briefly then onto indianapolis as i have an auntie and cousins there...love america would love to go back one day.....anythings better than england pretty mundane and boring...and as for the weather well you've probably heard about our weather...its freezing here at the moment....xx

its nice here raining a bit today but 68 degrees f my boxer just let herself back in the house! scared the crap outta me i have a pit bull too we live in a 2 bdr duplex i love my girls they look so mean ones a guard dog - pit bull and the other dumb as a box of rocks but ilove em and they stay indoors with me even sleep with me

its nice here raining a bit today but 68 degrees f my boxer just let herself back in the house! scared the crap outta me i have a pit bull too we live in a 2 bdr duplex i love my girls they look so mean ones a guard dog - pit bull and the other dumb as a box of rocks but ilove em and they stay indoors with me even sleep with me

i always wanted a boxer they are so cute but i heard they drool alot...my folks have got a stafodshire bull terrier and she is as soft as mud...she sleeps upside down with her legs open and i sit with her and kiss her nose and she doesnt move a muscle..daft as anything...pitbulls get a bad rep over here due to the owners...lovely dogs tho.....i bet that they are good company for you....xx

i posted before dont know where it went i said i have a pit bull thats my gaurd dog looks mean but sweet to me not to anyoneelse tho and a dumb boxer that is cuter than a button! they sleep with me at night to protect me go eveywhere with me my mom called and is coming to get me in abou 45 min so ill have to get off then but till then can talk

oh i guess it did post pit get a bad rep cause theyre agresive mine is but i control her on a leash and dont let her bite anyone who isnt hurting me but boy i feel safe with her! the cops around here even admire her to me and ask about her the boxer doesnt drool at all but loves to hold me down and lick me

i posted before dont know where it went i said i have a pit bull thats my gaurd dog looks mean but sweet to me not to anyoneelse tho and a dumb boxer that is cuter than a button! they sleep with me at night to protect me go eveywhere with me my mom called and is coming to get me in abou 45 min so ill have to get off then but till then can talk

its good to be around animals they do calm you down ive been around animals all my life had several cats and dogs...i bought a cat when i was 16 loved him to bits he slept with me every night clawing my armpit which i asure you is quite painful i was so sad when he died but he lived for 16yrs and everyone wanted him he was amazing....i envy you having two dogs wish i had one to take out and play with....x

yeah they keep me good company and love on me now that bill is gone it makes me feel loved all the time and theyre best friends too so cute oh i hate going to the grocery store! think ill pick up some beer but then ill get my moms your not gonna drink too much cause your on meds right talk blah blah im 31 ! well thats what i get for being a little princess right?

yeah they keep me good company and love on me now that bill is gone it makes me feel loved all the time and theyre best friends too so cute oh i hate going to the grocery store! think ill pick up some beer but then ill get my moms your not gonna drink too much cause your on meds right talk blah blah im 31 ! well thats what i get for being a little princess right?

HA HA parents worry they always will...ive given my mom enough grey hairs to look like leslie nielsen...im 34 and she worrys like crazy...i shouldnt drink beer i didnt have any yesterday but i caved in and bought 6 today it makes me feel better and also helps me sleep which is a big problem at the moment...keep smiling tho..ive been smiling talking to you its nice to be able to talk to someone and have them not look at you like a freak or talk to you like a nutbag...x

thanks u 2 :)

glad i decided to actually talk to a man!

im off to make dinner soon but i will def chat to you tonight or tomorrow...take care...and keep smiling...xx

Archived