Mental Health Forums

Atos Interview Tomorrow

hummm_mabbe

Oooh, that's my little boy's birthday and it's Shrove Tuesday too this year!! If you have the maskie you can pretend to be Darth Vader. "Luke, I am your Father"!!!!! dun, Dun, DUN!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey its jades sorry i was out i have sleep apnea too and wear a sepap i hate it but am too druged at night to care ever get dried out mouth where it wakes u up i just give up at that point i have the full face mask i hate sleeping on my bak too like to slep on my tummy oh well

hey its jades sorry i was out i have sleep apnea too and wear a sepap i hate it but am too druged at night to care ever get dried out mouth where it wakes u up i just give up at that point i have the full face mask i hate sleeping on my bak too like to slep on my tummy oh well

Hi Jades :)

I dont have the mask and machine yet, hopefully will be getting one soon. If I end up with dry mouth I am going to try to get a humidifier for it as thats meant to cure it. If I cant get that from my medical provider (the NHS here in the UK) then I may have to go and see if I can buy my own machine with a humidifier attached.

I feel like I have never had a refreshing nights sleep in my life, so If I can breathe, I reckon I will sleep like a babbie.

This has nothing to do with what you are talking about hmmmm maybe, so I am sorry but I am dying of curiosity..... Roses said that Feb 24th is shrove tuesday and I have never heard of that. What is Shrove Tuesday? Is it like fat tuesday in the states?

This has nothing to do with what you are talking about hmmmm maybe, so I am sorry but I am dying of curiosity..... Roses said that Feb 24th is shrove tuesday and I have never heard of that. What is Shrove Tuesday? Is it like fat tuesday in the states?

Lol s ok, none of my threads ever stay on topic anyway :(

:)

We eat pancakes on shrove tuesday, sumthin to do with using up all whats in the cupboards or sumthin, though of course to make pancakes most people have to go out especially to buy pancake mix (!). Mabbe wikipedia will know the point in it, Im feelin lazy so I didnt look ...

Ha Ha. I looked it up... odd I love pancakes but I had never heard of it. I guess this year on fat tuesday we will have pancakes with our king cake! Lol. Thanks for giving me another reason to serve pancakes for supper!

Shrove Tuesday is in the Church calendar. It is the feast before Lent starts. 40 days and nights where Jesus wondered in the desert...

Oh okies thought it had something to do with Mr Jeezie Bee

Umm pancake mix ... :( Ohhhh noooo..... Mabbe Im not very bright in the kitchen :(

**cries**

:**(

you put the flour in the bowl/jug add the eggs and make into paste with a fork. Then stir in milk little at time until right thickness. Chill for half hour and use.

im glad they said that hun, doesnt surprise me the guy was an ass though, seems to be a prerequisite to work for them. they paid to see you as a number and nothing more. we know you much more though :D

(i use pancake mix too but im vegan so cant have eggs)

xxx

hey its jades sepaps hsve a built in humidif ier but after 8 hours ur mouth dries out but yeay i usedto wake up like 120 times a night and now i sleep right thru so u should get a great night sleep once u get used to mask hint if u brathe thru mouth and nose dnt try liberty mak i had that one it sucked i much preer the full face mak but theyre very good avbout findig the right match 4 uad fitting

hey its jades sepaps hsve a built in humidif ier but after 8 hours ur mouth dries out but yeay i usedto wake up like 120 times a night and now i sleep right thru so u should get a great night sleep once u get used to mask hint if u brathe thru mouth and nose dnt try liberty mak i had that one it sucked i much preer the full face mak but theyre very good avbout findig the right match 4 uad fitting

Thank you for the advice! Yeah sleeping well is my aim .. I wake up a lot, dont know exactly how often, though I dont think Im in the 'severe' category.

I have a countdown going - 35 days to appointment!

yay good luck im sure it will go well they will do sleep study e=with u wearing one one nigh prob thsey did me to find out what kinda pressure u need to fix problem swee dreams after that for sure just takes getting used to but wont take log since ur so tired xxxxx

yay good luck im sure it will go well they will do sleep study e=with u wearing one one nigh prob thsey did me to find out what kinda pressure u need to fix problem swee dreams after that for sure just takes getting used to but wont take log since ur so tired xxxxx

OH

MY

GOD

Something AWESOME happened

I phones up the sleep clinic people and

They moved my appt forward by two weeks!!

It deserved a big font. SOOO my countdown is now 21 days :)

Tis better :P

Can I do my happy dance? That is great news Ross. Do it with me...

... it's just a jump to the left

and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght

put your hands on you hips

and pull you knees in ti-i-i-ght...

Can I do my happy dance? That is great news Ross. Do it with me...

... it's just a jump to the left

and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght

put your hands on you hips

and pull you knees in ti-i-i-ght...

**crack**

ouch

hips too inflexible for pelvic thrusting :(

Archived