Mental Health Forums

So This Is Me. Feeling Brave.

CrippleAndStarfish

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u hit reply then browse then click on the pic and hit upload then send xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks! I wanna share this pic from Burning Man '07, my best friend and moi. I'm the one in the tinfoil hat :unsure:

hey everyone!!

Wow, those pics from Burning Man are amazing!

Loving the hat there!! And bloomin' 'eck! look at that hair! Tis gorgeous!

Taaaaa for sharingggg.

Now come on!! who's got more??

Crip xxx

Here's another pic for the road - I obviously found something funny...Either that, or i was eating pixies off the pillow. Again. Can never be too sure with us mentalists :P

hey everyone!!

Wow, those pics from Burning Man are amazing!

Loving the hat there!! And bloomin' 'eck! look at that hair! Tis gorgeous!

Taaaaa for sharingggg.

Now come on!! who's got more??

Crip xxx

Here's another pic for the road - I obviously found something funny...Either that, or i was eating pixies off the pillow. Again. Can never be too sure with us mentalists :P

mmmmmmmmmm

i havent tasted pixies before! :P

xxx

Man I so wanted to go to Burning man last year!

Some day....

Joining the Burning man community (because it's really like that, not just a party in the desert), is the best thing I've ever done. I have never before experienced the acceptance, the spontaneous friendliness, the mindblowing level of talent and accomplishment. That's why burners call Black Rock City "Home". You should go! It's physically and financially challenging, definitely, but that's a huge part of its value. There are lower-cost tickets and rideshares galore....Let the Playa Magic begin! Lol, I'm hyper today so don't let me ramble like a typical drinker of the proverbial kool-aid, hehe.

Thanks, Crip! :blush: I loved going around that nite wearing my tinfoil helmet and telling people that it's to stop the aliens from reading my mind, while at the same time giving me a direct feed from the CIA.

You are the cutest, all lit up laughing like that!!!!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze you!

me detoxing badly today uugggh

omg you have the most gorgeous lips i've ever seen. It's hard to make your eyes smile when you're detoxing, ugh, that's the beautiful struggle. I wish we could hang out on the porch together, sipping ice tea and watching the chickens run around. Yes i have chickens....oh i even have pics

hey there Jades, How're you doing?

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Couldn't really tell from the other pics, but your hair's a gorgeous colour.

Oh what i'd give..

:)

xxx

There's some light in those fascinating two-tone glassies! And, what Crip said, your hair is really really pretty! so long and thick and mahogany colored! are you of Native American descent? you have some killer cheeks!

grandmas side was clark as in loius and clark so yeah have native american in me i feel better but having a forgettful day my sodium and potassium levels were bad so had to go to docs to have recheck see if theyre ok tomorriw ho are yall?

Hey Jades, that's really cool. Well done :) Do you feel better for it?

trying to find some more random pics, but i seem to be running low. lol

I've got a headache :|

xxx

Hey Jades, nooo hunni, you could never scare me away, please don't fear that you have.

I just have a REALLY short attention span and my ocd is playing up so i can never sit still for long without having to dart to check sockets etc. and i've been dead stressed recently so i'm out smoking every half an hour or so!

So please don't take it personally, i'm just struggling a wee bit to be about as much as i'd like to.

You look much healthier now than you did in that last pic..

I'm glad you received treatment, it's something that i'm struggling with, and the ED unit aren't being very supportive because apparently help isn't necessary unless i'm fainting every hour, or something daft like that.

But i'll get there.

Hope you're okay hun.

Gunna have to pop into town, the cats need more food, and i need more hair dye, but i'll be back later on.

Til then, stay safe.

Love, Crip xx

Archived