Mental Health Forums

Name One Good Thing You Did Today?

tinkerbelle

Thankyou :) Another thing I did today was play with Georgia :D nothing like the sound of a baby in hysterics.

I'm lookin forward to putting the xmas decs up. need to get my skates on and buy my tree and balls.

Leanne x

• 1 month later...

Today i went for a walk by the sea and enjoyed looking at birdie tracks in the snow, and the little cute birdie things that scuttle around the beach lol their legs move soooo fast

Then I bought a pizza for tonight and a HUGE packet of biscuits :) OMMM NOMMMM NOMMM

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

listened to my best friend's rant and managed to turn his mood from being angry at the start of the conv to havin him laughin at the end...

maybe i am a good person after all :)

Well I done it last night BUT I kept my kool with some one and didn't kick off and THAT is a very good thing for me o.0... But it won't happen again now <_< Ie keeping kool...

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm

I ate some hobnobs

I met a white alsatian

I imagined he lived in a cupboard leading the way to narnia, but really he only cared if i had biscuits, which i didnt at the time.

Ross

ooooooo my friend had a white alsation - he was well snuggly - even tho he was called fang... but then whats in a name... :)

my good thing today was going grocery shopping, and running some errands for my flatmate!

though i forgot to take my meds last night so very tired now as i didnt sleep well so early night for me

ooooooo my friend had a white alsation - he was well snuggly - even tho he was called fang... but then whats in a name... :)

i would have called him aslan, or bob.

I did our household paperwork today. It took HOURS! Insurance, bank, credit cards....

Archived old stuff to the garage. Made a list of action points:

• Car insurance expires in less than a week!

• Still not done tax return!

• I am paying for gym membership (£13 a month) but I've not been for at least 6 months!

This sort of thing needs doing but its very boring and my wife prefers just to leave the post on the floor, unopened.

Dumped my boyfriend :wacko:

but it is a good thing. My MH has to come first and he wasn't good for me, not anymore.

so why do i feel so crappy????? (thats rhetorical by the way)

Ingrid

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived