• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Wobbles

• Sammy

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say, I could not respect myself if I didn't take responsibility for myself. I've had to even when I wasn't as in control of myself as I would like. I've had to even when I was at my sickest. Personally, it really bugs me when others say they shouldn't have to and then use an excuse I was never able to use. Maybe that's my own issues being unfair, but so far, I can't figure out what's so different.

Also, I would much rather say too much here than offline. Here, I am not hated if I ask for help.

I take responsibility for closing the topic. I had assumed the forum rules were standard forum rules and must admit I had not read them previously. Em pointed out to me that they were written from scratch so should take a look, at which point I did, and found that when a member threatens to leave, their post should not be replied to and the thread closed, which I did. I failed to make staff notes, can only apologise for not informing other staff members, can only say I had 3 hrs sleep last night and needed to go to bed and did plan to add the notes when I got up.

I'm all for the debate, just felt that it would be more appropriate to continue it somewhere else and allow this thread to follow the rules.

I also apologise for my previous comment about no longer being open and honest, I was triggered and reacted emotionally and inappropriately. Am human too.

I had put a lot of thought and consideration into my lengthy responses, in the hope I could bring the staff and members closer through understanding.

I had 3 hours sleep last night and had planned to go back to bed, but stayed up to make my responses, feeling I had put myself out to help and felt I had been misinterpreted and attacked for it, hence my emotional reaction. It was however an impulsive over reaction, when in fact as was made clear by Roses, not an attack on me at all but a general statement to everyone, not personally to me and of which I had taken the wrong way.

i have to say i agree with wobbles on some of the issue she has raised that josh does not listen to your

concerns and only deal with what he choose as for dealing with ticket unless there interested in them then

you wasting you time sending tthem in as nothing is done about it. i was and have been abused by another

member on here have reported it and the members post which i found abusive to me and nothing was done

i was told it was my own fault. since i have joined here this site has gone downhill it one rule for one and another

for someone else. there are no clear boundares and people have lost respect for each other which im sorry

to see happening

We answer every ticket. And yes i do choose to answer topics i wish to, the same as i choose when i go to the toilet etc

i dont think you dealt with this matter appropiatly and i dont feel you have dealt with other matter i have

brought up with you. i feel you just dont give two shits for your members.

Just because an issue isnt dealt with in a way you would wish for it to be it doesent mean that care and attention hasnt been paid to it.

We wont always receive the desired response that we were after.

Im sorry did i open this thread up as a dear joshua i have an issue with you from 1983 and would like to tell you right now....

I cant talk about what happened with you shell as you have not provided any context and i would prefer if you were to it would be done by means of a ticket.

yeah a tickey you wont answer me on and i have already sent in a ticket on this issue

i also reported the abusive post i found offensive and nothing was done about them

instead i get a stalker on this site who says im bullying her yet she wont fucking leave

me alone. this site is gone to hell.

If you really believed that then why would you still be here? I said submit a ticket so i think therefore it would be reasonable to assume in me saying that i was also agreeing to respond. Your choice, as you said i dont give a shit about members...

Or was that another false assumption? They common in this thread it seems.

I always wanted to be a police woman, can I conduct a thorough investigation, collect the evidence and perform forensics please?

It might take a while though, because first you'll need to pay for and send me to scotland yard training team so that I can learn the ropes. That then may take a couple of years presuming I pass.

fine ill submit a ticket but i doubt like most things will i get anywhere that if i even get a reply.

and josh i dont use your site for support i log in daily to check my pms and see how my friends

are doing that it.

hello to the nice people here,

never apologise or thank anyone "running" this site, they do nothing to regard those words.

the nice people who need help, the people posting, the people genuinely helping are the only ones that should get respect, and are the true people "running" this site.

sammy you're a disgrace, seriously you should stop posting! you're an annoying kiss arse and i'm sick of reading your nonsense.

joshua, whatever.. i could really care less.. the rest of the others acting like they're in charge is just laughable.

thanks for being ridiculous, pretend-omnipotent beings because i now know when i post, it will be directed to the people who joined this site looking to get help from their new friends, people who put faith in something that they thought could help.

i do not want any help from now on regarding the runnings of this site, so don't post anymoreeeeeeee

really annoying people you all are...except the obviously friendly nice people who just join for help.

i think it's really funny when people mimick me, when people mimick my style of writing, i take it personally because i'm a writer. so, why don't i eat 7,000 chocolate bars and mimick fat people like you joshua.

this is MY post.

take it down, i don't give a shit.

but seriously quit posting it's really doing my head in.

thanks those like jades and wobbles, and the rest of the wonderful ones.

sammy you really should do something else with your time.....stay away from my posts please dear, =) "hugssssssssssssssss" to you because you're so uptight

This is a clear breach of the rules and shall not be tolerated. The team have been very patient here and tried to respond as much as personal time allows. We are not here to be spoken to in this way.

Amazing how you just joined and you have formed opinions like this. Or is it more likely that you have another account here.

Edit : yes i was right it seems.

oh my word!!!! what i dont get is if people dont like the site or the people that run the site why do they bother coming on here and posting??? hmmm

Archived