Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

Sorry is settings then profile but then there is a section saying show number of last post and under that box is a box with "member title" in it. That's the one you need. xxx

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm ask em, she maybe able to help, if not hey do what anna did, put it in your sig. Or really really beg em and say cherry on top she may find it in her heart to change it lol.

aww baby fishy

i have my pipe and ready to sling some fish. ill be a fishwifey too if u allow me ill do my best lol! ill be the american ambassador until i move to the uk to join the offical fishwifeys. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww drew now i feel guilty! uh oh is there gonna be a fight to win over the jades coming on lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There won't be no fight little girlie - us fishwify's will just grab your hair and drag you back to the fish homestead..... well perhaps not by the hair, do you prefer to be dragged by yer feet young lassie? cackle, cough

*grabs jades foot* right off to the fish homestead then, and stop your whining girlie it'll be fine. You will get a nice bed of straw, your big bloomers, a nice sensible dress and pinnie and as much fish as you can eat!

yummy , fish! lol ill go willingly if i get all that :)! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i esspecially like the bloomers lol

now go sell some fish fishwify jades or no supper for you!

:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And don't be thinking of running away now or I'll have to get the fishubbie to come and get you back! cackle, cackle, toothy grin.... if we can shift all this lot we'll have a good supper tonight me girl!

*jades starts pitching fish dreaming of a fishy supper, yum :)* pipe sounds good about now lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh yeah and #@*@##

darn, got anthother whole in me bloomers. do you think i can get away with saying they are crotcless?

them fish wifies are so mean and nasty a nd smell

wtf does no one want to be a placebowhore we just sit about drink smoke and listen to music

psml ruth :)!!!! i love the new fashion bloomers , where do i get some? lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll join! Fishwifies are fun to watch. I can curse and swear! Don't have a pipe... do rolling papers count? Hrm. They're a little damp.

I'll have to watch from the water for a bit though, until I can trust you fishwifies to leave my sealskin alone (it's hanging with your knickers to dry). Actually, that's a good job for placebowhore. *hands placebowhore a drink and a smoke and sets him on guard of my sealskin* If anyone steals it I'll have to assume human form forever! Now where would be the fun in that?

*slips into some human bloomers and wades around near the shoreline*

PMSL Ruthie and Drew. xxxx

Careful Selkie don't get washed out to sea just yet, we still gotta' cook fishubbies tea and some of us have got to stitch up our crotchless bloomers before ye gets a nasty draught..... stop smiling Ruthie and get thy self decent woman!

aww drew you have 2 recruites of whores, you got CK on the by line and you got rael...

now don't get those knickers in a twist.

eww welcome fishwify jades.

Now remeber, you have to fish slap fishhub once a day, or he will be away with the sparkly fish, and not bring me my king prawns.

Yes an extra hole in bloomers, could maybe new fashion of crotchless, hmm maybe we should hold ourselves a ann summers bloomers party, and yes the whores are very welcome to come.

aww drew you have 2 recruites of whores, you got CK on the by line and you got rael...

Now remeber, you have to fish slap fishhub once a day, or he will be away with the sparkly fish, and not bring me my king prawns.

Yes an extra hole in bloomers, could maybe new fashion of crotchless, hmm maybe we should hold ourselves a ann summers bloomers party, and yes the whores are very welcome to come.

Archived