Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive eaten the tassles. They tasted of Cod. Please buy the blue ones next time.

Anyone who slaps me will be forced to remove toejam from me little pinkie toe, cuz if it doesnt get out it tends to go a little damp and weepie.

I havent caught any fish since 1973 when Bob spilled a lorry load of WD-40 in the lake. Everything youve been selling was bought from tesco with your giro, that I nicked out of your purse.

GACk ... urrgh lost another tooth ....

So all those lonesome nights with no fishubbie at the homestead you were making pilgrimages to the nearest town to a Tesco? Has your dinner been late to the table even one night? Have we not chopped the wood to keep the homestead fires burning? Have we not recruited a fine host of fishwifys for you?

*Sobs into old holey bloomers*

I'm gonna use this course netting and make myself some fish net stockings. Got my crotchless bloomers on, I'm off down to the pier to get me a man!! Yay, this fishwify is on the pull tonight. come on you lucky lucky boys,

Oooh there a bit of chaffing going on down here. These nets don't half burn!

I'm with you then Ruthie. Me old holey bloomers are not comforting me at all and I think fishubby gone off down Tesco again. Right then, lipstick on, fishnets on (brings a whole new meaning to the word fishnet!!) wait up!! I can't run as fast as you..... cough, cough....

Run rosie, keep up. we have to catch them before they smell our au de toilette-fish guts, the new fragrance by the beckams :)

lol

sry lassies, this fishwify is staying in her shawl and curling up on the sofa, watching fishenders, and trawlermen, plenty of catch to whatch there.

Don't stay out to late, you know how you both are when wearing those fishnets, everything seems to catch in them!

Mind throw away the dead ones!

oops ....i got so excited about being a fishwifey that i changed my name permanently to "fishwifey" lol ......talk about dedication lol hope to be jades again soon!

Ahhhh... Jades is an 'extreme' fishwify. Glad to have you around. You coming out dancing with us or curling up to watch the Cod Father with Bones?

aw rosy, all the men left on the pier are placebowhores. Should we lower ourselves?

Hell I've gone to all this effort, they won't be able to resist my charms.

Come here nancy boy and show and old fishwify a good time...

Dearest Roses

It is precisely because I hold your loyalty and efforts in such high regard that I could not bring myself to admit that your wares came from aisle 14 - frozen foods. It would have broken your heart. Especially as they are Tesco Value.

Please - will you forgive me?

Yep, this time of night a fishwify gotta' take what she can get! Don't forget we gotta be back at the homestead for midnight so fishubbie don't notice! *Puts false teeth in* cackle, cackle.....

Just got message from fishubbie on carried pigeon.... *holds up skirts and runs to homestead*

Of course I forgive you dear hubbie, I wish you had told us! We will work harder and sell more fish we promise xxx

i thought my eyesight was going from too much nicotine, i was seeing in triple i am sure lol

*shifts uncomfortably* i think these trousers may be just a little tight, highly doubt it is going to be overly pleasant taking them off.

and LMAO Ck, saw your sig, love it, btw am in need of a bit of a polish if you dont mind ;)

xxx

**uses bottom of fishwifey skirt to polish Rael's bowling ball** How's that oh great Zombie Queen? :D

I just got into the Homestead and found no other fishwify's here! Aaaahhhh.... peace and quiet.....

*hangs up fishnets by fire, pours a cup of tea*

LOL CK

Pulls up a chair beside smelly rose, forgive me saying rose? you don't smell of fish? hows that prey tell? have you been moonlighting with the mini montanas again?

Pulls another chair close, puts her holy fishnet feet, "steam arises from the feet" mm bisto

Nah... too smelly to go a-singing this fine evening but have a gig tomorrow night, oh yes!

*Leans in toward Bones for a hug, you can call me Rose whenever you like*

aww ty my fellow fishy, just remember we are not to tell anyone about this, fishwifys are not meant to hug lol

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((bear hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

excuse the fishy feet, kind of got heated beside the fire!

K all I do think that ya'll need a long, long, long holiday!

But I couldn't resist to add a few of my fav photos. I mean come-on

when it comes to old and cigars and shawls I am oh so fashionable.

Now you need to read this carefully!

Ahhhh memories, taken last year!

Was all dolled up to go into town!

Hey anyone got a light?

Archived