Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

You know, I spent the last few hours thinking, emailing and calling people, because I wanted to get off my a*se and do something like going back to school, going to a Mind centre or volunteering.

But it turns out the harder you try not to be a parasite of society and force yourself to look for something to occupy your days, the harder they will spit back in your damned face.

Hell, at least I know when I drink the ability to succeed at getting drunk is around about a 100% fricking percent,

compared to sheer hopelessness of firstly trying to fight your fears and secondly having to wait week after week for a letter from a certain MH day centre to acknowledge your existence and arrange an appointment to see you.

Why bother? :angry:

good...

got the day to myself today - have cleaned kitchen and bathroom - laundry is in machine, house aired (i am usually never in in daylight to open windows for long!) tyres and oil checked on the mx5, and i am just about to take a naughty glass of wine upstairs to the bath and have a long soak...

this afternoon i may(!) hoover and dust rest of house... no promises tho lol...

xxxxx

Great Idea.

I agree sometimes you dont want to have to write a whole post but just say how you are feeling.

Today i am feeling okay, bit pissed off with myself for being me and pre-occupied and worried with thoughts.

Hope everyone else is okay

Take Care

xx

I love this idea here of a topic just to post a mood instead of writing a whole long rant , as i usually do

Today well..... out of 10 id give it a 4. I like to get up early but didnt wake up till midday (some peoples idea of heaven i know) but studying didnt really get going today. Today aswell since it was a bad start started thinking about things that really have made this day pretty well poor.

Day has gone really fast aswell , whole day has gone and ive done nothing.

Tomorrow was the day my uuuuhhh 'ex' was supposed to be coming down to my house but due to things ranted on & on about on here before she wont be coming down here now, which makes tomorrow extremely difficult so im hoping something happens tomorrow that keeps me occupied, nice bit of overtime in the morning and then an afternoon of study will hopefully work :)

HATE MYSELF UPSET MY HUSBAND OOOOOO AND NOW I AM SHOUTING

Sorry

My day has beeen a complete nightmare need another brain to store the information that has overloaded this one,......frazzle frazzle fry fry

Been at the hospital A&E twice, so that says it all

Scally x

Numb, depressed, I feel like I want to hang myself. Basically a journal entry I wrote on vf about half an hour ago explains it

Urgh today I just feel, empty.

As if everything in my life is not real, like i'm just looking on in the third person prospective as if this isn't me, this isn't my life.

I just feel like committing suicide.

I'm not going to do it so if any of you is reading this don't worry about it because it's not going to happen.

Hey hope u don't mind me joining in.

Today I woke up sad and got angry because everyone at work seems so happy and normal and I struggle to cope with my thoughts. I was relieved to get home so that I could cry in private. Then I fed my cat and felt happy because the cute fluffy little thing really relies on me and trusts me.

Plus you guys seem so normal on here I feel right at home.

xx