Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

A bit groggy

Mornings are poop mostly, yesterday was good, today back to groggy meh

Will prolly drop off to sleep again later lol

Is it sunny? **peeks outside** A little bit

Thats pretty good I guess **medium smile**

Ross

God, life is horrible. Or I'm horrible, or both at the same time.

Whatever.

I was supposed to go to art group today, but one of the therapists at the clinic called to say the art therapist was ill.

That hurt. I wasnt overreacting. She was on a break last week, and I had a crappy time last week without her. But now shes not here this week, I just feel like I have no one in RL who can really listen and understand me. Without that, for me, life becomes so much harder. I sat on a bench in the hospital grounds (when I have my therapy), but it wasnt enough... I knew that, but I also knew that it was better than nothing.

"I've got no reason to live, but I'm sh*t scared to die" should be written on my forehead.

well your def not horrible ((((wordy))))

sorry things weren't so good today

after yesterdays crazy manic whirling - today been calm, almost empty

just about failed but really tried to wake up .. in a fog of impending doom almost.. constant butterflys in my tummy.. head ache.. want to SH.

anxious, fearful, mood swings but mostly down, i was due a smear test then an hour before i cancelled it because i couldn't face it and thought oh well, i don't care if i have cancer, i'll just die quicker and thats no great loss is it? Wanted to self harm - imagined it in my head, got scared about it so went back to bed instead - only up and about for a few hours. Too vulnerable and like i had no skin - does anyone else know that feeling?

I feel like I've got the after effects from an OD with STILL a cold cough and bad chest, I feel really really shit and feel like I wanna cry, scared and alone... And I really want my sister home from work, so some one here is with me... Now I'm crying that's good :/...

Fuck knows how i'll cope when she is away for a week soon O_o... Plus trying everything with in my power to make her stay and not go on holiday but it's not working so far...

Edited by Dice

today i truley feel ok ... slightly triggered, but i can manage that compared to rest of the last few weeks. I got out of brd.. got my keys to my new safe home all for me!!

Today I feel a lot more positive than I did yesterday and haven't been reduced to SH-ing which i was very worried about after yesterdays slip up.