Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Empty, Angry, Upset, Scared, Can't stop crying... I need to go and pick my meds up but I just can't face going outside, Because I'm crying all the time... I miss her already and can't wait for her to come back home :( ... Plus been sick from crying so much :( ...

Edited by Dice

I feel happy but sad all in one. Hated and loved all in one. Able and unable all in one. Patient

and impatient all in one. Protected and unprotected all in one. Safe and unsafe all in one.

I have one goal and that's achievable and that's to beat this !!!

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

suicidal,and sorry for my self and like no one gives a damn, not here not any where, when ask for help dont get many replies, yet i try and help others why the f do i bother?

sorry

I kiss each eye lid in turn, and your sweet little cheeks. I stare into your eyes. They are beautiful with the colours dancing like poppies on a summers day, full of childhood innocence.

I reach inside my own feelings and there is only hatred. Hatred for myself. Im in full bloom but dead inside. A shrivelled flower already in the twilight years of my life. Just one more touch and the petals will slowly fall to the hard cold unrepenting ground.

Each comment cuts like a knife and I have to leave. Leave because the tears will fall and I will show my weakness. Hot tears sting my eyes and roll, one following the other down my face. I have an imaginary knife. I carve a deep line along the inside of my wrist and stab myself multiple times in my chest. I howl inwardly like a wounded animal. Even then, in my pity I know reflecting on myself is selfish. I have no scars. Look at me. My soul is not my own. Like an over ripe pear being squeezed with the juice skin and pulp becoming one, becoming less, becoming one blur, one integrated mess, nothing as it was or was supposed to be.

My name is Jan. This is the secret I live with. One day my secret will win.