Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Relieved to just get all these gunky feelings out in the open, to be taking the healthy approach to life again. So grateful that I have actually had the space to do it as well.

That's my Girl.........tell it like it is.....not your fault if it offends or doesn't sit well with others......you are just being YOU........................Liberating....isn't it??!!

pain....tired but not tired/awake/can't sleep.......can't wait till tomorrow morning comes cuz some nice lady gave me a lil money to get meds so I can finally get some relief

trying not to let it get to me that the reason she did that was out of pity cuz my body broke down publicly again ( I felt bad accepting it but she insisted) ...but it does still embarass me when it happens.. I feel like I'm losing my dignity every time and it's hard for me to handle.........I guess it's just the universe trying to reinforce for me to drop my pride/ego and learn to stop caring so much what other people think

I'm thinking about my old art therapist's interest in mathematical images:

"A tesseract is used for the three-dimensional net of the four-dimensional hypercube rather than the hypercube itself. It is a metaphor for the characters' inability to understand the causes behind the events which shape their lives: they can only visualize the superficial world they inhabit." - The Tesseract, Alex Garland.

It is so profound when you think about how a lot of us can only notice what is immediate e.g. emotions, instinctive thoughts and when that leads to self-destructiveness like self-harm. Perhaps its only by the way of therapy that the "events which shape our lives" could begin to unravel.

I want to come up with some "mathematical" geometric Escher-impossible drawings/designs to go on mugs for my ceramics project.

I'm thinking about my old art therapist's interest in mathematical images:

"A tesseract is used for the three-dimensional net of the four-dimensional hypercube rather than the hypercube itself. It is a metaphor for the characters' inability to understand the causes behind the events which shape their lives: they can only visualize the superficial world they inhabit." - The Tesseract, Alex Garland.

It is so profound when you think about how a lot of us can only notice what is immediate e.g. emotions, instinctive thoughts and when that leads to self-destructiveness like self-harm. Perhaps its only by the way of therapy that the "events which shape our lives" could begin to unravel.

I want to come up with some "mathematical" geometric Escher-impossible drawings/designs to go on mugs for my ceramics project.

Yeah, I love all that Bullshit too, as do the many Religions on this Earth, but of course, the Governments have reacted the quickest...............

Keep the sheep in their pens and keep them fed

Don't distract, they can be led

Cause alarm to keep them passive

Celebrate success to join the Massive

Re-iterate the scarey processes

Bombers in McCartney dresses

Archimedes, lost, in time

The future...... always, a choice of mine!!

hope you make the right one SB

((((((Sah))))))

I think I feel jetlagged!

I haven't been anywhere but I got up at 6 for my assessment and I only had 5 hours sleep. It's better this way because I was able to get ready really slowly and not rush but it feels really weird that it's still daylight when I've been up for 8 hours.

• Like 1