Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

A bit anxious right now. I am use to a routine and that was disrupted this morning by my husband being here and sleeping in after attending a concert last night, so I am feeling behind, which makes me anxious. But besides that ok. Have a bipolar support group meeting tonight, which I am looking really forward to. Always nice to talk face to face with others who deal with the same or similar issues. Wish I could find one for BPD. Could start one, but not good at that kind of stuff.

Dianna

The weather is disgusting today so I'm feeling a bit down. My mom's boyfriend's daughter just got into town and will be staying with us for three weeks. I went to high school with her but I don't really know her so I'm feeling judged. I want to make a good impression so I've been anxious about how I'm going to be perceived by her. I just want her to like me mostly because I've never had a sister and her brothers (three of them) all introduce me as their step-sister as it is. So I'm down but on edge as well.

(((piuma))))

im good (i think!!)

had v good day yesterday, despite being run off my feet, and have exciting (work) stuff today so hopefully will be fun change

i pleased with myself today cause iv handled alot past couple of days and feel iv done most of it fairly well

i feel calmer and more settled and smiley : )

nice feelings today, and i dont have the usual fear of them crashing which often goes with more positive feelinsg for me

sorry to read so many are not doing all that great :( this disorder is such a b@@ch!

Right now I am oke. Been up sine 5am with one for of the boys. I usually wait to take my meds till 7am, but since mornings seem to be my worst jut took them, so will see if that helps.

Dianna

rage at forum subsided

rage at me

increased manifoldly

and dla say they are asking for report from the cpn i refuse to see

so i am f'd

DAMN my head

DAMN me

Mixed feelings, heading to a tattoo convention/concert. I will need my klonopin with me since I am not good with crowds and loud music, but I really want a new tattoo. My husband will be there, and that will help me feel more comfortable.

Dianna

Quite good. I am in a silly mood which is a good way of distracting myself from my many issues :).

Actually, since this is a BPD forum, perhaps the topic shoudl be how do you feel this moment, rather than how do you feel today :).

headache. lost. alone. freak. socially inept. socially unacceptable. ugly. fat. worthless. useless, im guessing we are getting the theme here so ill give up