Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

(((cats))) why are you not orange?

I feel so tired,I have appointment with the nurse at 9.am,Then I am going to get kids uniforms for school,Needs to be done I keep putting it off.x

EDIT: To say,I know what is like to have migraines cats I get them too, :( You have my sympathy hun :hug2:

Edited by Honeyflower

There's been a problem for a couple of days with my colour - yesterday I was red, then orange, then blue and then back to orange and now I am black today!!! Have submitted a ticket so hopefully it is being sorted out or I've been demoted already!!!!

There's been a problem for a couple of days with my colour - yesterday I was red, then orange, then blue and then back to orange and now I am black today!!! Have submitted a ticket so hopefully it is being sorted out or I've been demoted already!!!!

i wouldnt worry too much - it happened to me a few times too - esp around renewal time, the automatic thingie can sometimes wipe what has been manually set ! let me know if i can help by messaging anyone on your behalf *hugs*

i wouldnt worry too much - it happened to me a few times too - esp around renewal time, the automatic thingie can sometimes wipe what has been manually set ! let me know if i can help by messaging anyone on your behalf *hugs*

Thanks Villan - yep it is due to renewal time which was yesterday or the day before for me. Going back to bed for a bit and if I'm still black when I come back, it would be great if you could PM Lily for me - I have submitted a ticket so hopefully it will be sorted out by the time I come back. and hugs back to you xxxx

wierd day at work, just watched my team get stuffed but surprisingly still rather upbeat bout stuff...

had good text convo wiv brother too...

surreal :wacko:

Heads caved in, not sure when I will be back, my head never tells me, could be a few days/weeks/months, it just buries me undergound, suffocates me, I can't climb out...................................................................

Like crap. Been let down - was supposed to be going to nana's for lunch, but she's said she's going over to my mum's for lunch instead, and i'm not invited, so am just trying to relax, but it's not easy.

feeling really shit tonight. Thought I was ok today but got into bed and closed my eyes and whoosh.... floods of tears. One little thought of my dad and now can't stop thinking of him. Feel like I've got a big pressure on my heart and it's not getting easier. Thought I was doing so well....

Went to bed nice and early last night, and for once, I slept all the way through.

Feel nice and fresh, ....now gonna go jump in the tub with Marley.....slish spash sposh......come on Monday....lets see what you've got for me

worried. have a meeting today and a feeling they want me hospitalized :(

have written 2 pages of A4 (4 sides) to try and explain why this has been a huge mistake by some very misguided 'friends'.

4 sides seems too long, i didn't want it to appear like a long rant but it is the shortest i could get whilst still explaining all the circumstances.