Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Ok for a couple of hours and then bang went downhill and crawled into bed and stayed there all day. Been up a while now - watered the plants and had a chat with some neighbours that were about and now watching some comedy with hubby and feeling a bit better again. :) Just hope it doesn't happen again tomorrow <_<

Cracking migraine last night that even my super-duper migraine meds wouldn't shift - sat here now feeling like I've got a head full of cotton wool but no pain. Also over did it physically yesterday and quite weak and achey.

Exhausted.

Meds still leaving me with mush for brains, and still making me sleep way too much, which means that I wake up to my legs and back in cramp due to not moving for hours and hours.

At least, I think it's the meds. It could be down to the M.E though. Ugh.

xxxx

I have been triggered as stupid woman next door has been playing her crappy music all day and I have just started to play some music (not too loudly, but after all it is Saturday night!) and she really slammed her window shut. I'm not sure what the policy is about swearing on here but she is a passive-aggressive ******* ****

:ashamed0005:

hi tony, swearing's fine :)

Oh right ta. :rambo:

My other neighbours are annoying me now. :devil: I need to move somewhere where there are no humans around to bug me lol.

Edited by TonyG