Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

was having a crap time last night, then me mate Dice cheered me right up, "Nude Nuns With Big Guns"

so feeling much better this morning ,just finished a lovely breakie with my Marley.

the worst migraine i've had for a long time today but thankfully it seems to be wearing off. still got the arm and neck pain tho :(. at one point the whole left side of my head was filling with pressure like it was about to explode. it was the worst pain and really scary. was on the verge of calling nhs direct but i felt so dizzy and confused i didn't think i would be able to speak. a horrible experience but i feel so relieved and grateful to not have it as bad now.

Woke up with a massive amount of adrenaline which left me gripping onto my bed for about 5 second's. Kinda getting used to doing that now even though it's not really nice. I'm feeling alright now but I'm sure my anxiety will kick up soon enough, it always does..

still feel horrid but a little better than earlier so guess thats an improvement.

the home treatment pdoc (not just the nurses or other workers) is coming to visit first thing tomorrow. whhhhhhhhyyyyyy??? have been told that it is just routine and that he wants to see me in my home environment *feels like the subject of a nature documentary where they watch the animals in their natural habitat*

can't shake off the worry that theres a chance they may put me in hospital. hopefully it will be the opposite and they will discharge me from the service completely.

still feel horrid but a little better than earlier so guess thats an improvement.

the home treatment pdoc (not just the nurses or other workers) is coming to visit first thing tomorrow. whhhhhhhhyyyyyy??? have been told that it is just routine and that he wants to see me in my home environment *feels like the subject of a nature documentary where they watch the animals in their natural habitat*

can't shake off the worry that theres a chance they may put me in hospital. hopefully it will be the opposite and they will discharge me from the service completely.

I hope the visit goes well today xx

• Like 1

A very good day yesterday - couldn't stop doing stuff and don't seem to be suffering for it this morning. So still feel good even though it takes me a while to get going in the mornings and hopefully will have another productive day :)