Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

I a good mood, having a laugh with marley, but feeling a bit rough, feels like I've got a cold down one side of my body,My left nostril is blocked, left side of my throat is sore.

i did feel ok but then i get a stern talking to for shouting back at the nightstaff and their nasty kissing their teeth and buligerance! i fcken hate thos 2 bitches i was up all night cause of fear and humiliation and they couldnt give a flying fck and the one staff member i trusted is pissed off at me! all i did was repeat to them what my worker said that i could sleep in and i got the two night shift in resonse to me confronting them and letting them know i didnt appreciate their attitude im being theatened with being kicked out on the streets! fckn fabulous i knew i should never trust anyone ever again!

seem to be getting worse :(

had another episode of being very depressed, agitated, restless, hearing things.

have calmed down a bit now and am just going to watch comedy stuff on e4 and try to forget about everything.

I hope you feel better Vivien xx

I feel absolutely CRAP. I feel more disgusting than a shoe covered in dog dirt and vomit. I am really hating myself.

I need to go and collect Diazepam from the pharmacist, I cant believe things are this bad :(

• Like 1

improved somewhat

calmer, thoughts more ordered but then flashes of complete terror come through. dealing with them as best as i can.

dr's appointment, not looking forward to it. but i 'have' to go and i can get other things done on the way back.

i'l seem to be doing ok, doing cleaning, planning,reading and then terrible thoughts of all the bad things that are going to happen and how i have absolutely no ways to cope with anything/everything and then TERROR! and then scared/depressed retreat from life type feelings. but am ignoring it as much as poss right now as i need to get to the dr's but worried about it all building up and not being able to control it and having a panic attack whilst out.

• Like 1

I feel very emotionless today. I knew this would happen with starting back on the Fluoxitine- right before uni as well! Perfect timing.. I am very cold, in bed because I am so cold.

Had a read over some of the DBT stuff Lily on here sent me, it looks good but like my coursework, it overwhelms me. I am going to email my doctor and ask where I should begin.

Did do something quite self destructive and looked at a sui website, but the person writing it was saying about stuff that had to be done beforehand, and again I got overwhelmed so closed it.

I feel very selfish just now as well, more so than normal and I can sense I am not well. I would normally go and clean for my Nan if her cleaner wasnt in. Just cant do it, feel shite.

((((catsmother)))) thinking of you xxxx

i feel ok. not got a migraine now but had a bad one last night and have noticed i always feel tired and ill for a while even after the pain has gone. read on a website about them that this sometimes happens. juts glad that the pain stage is over.