Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

been out, was awful, and awful realising how paranoid and conspicuous i felt. probably best not to go out when feeling like this.

meant to be doing stuff this week :(

friends bday tomorrow. can't go it would just put me on a huge downer.

meant to be seeing g on thursday. that would be a tiny bit easier but stil will be too much if mood stays like this.

why the fuck do i plan things.

todays outing went a bit better. still got the anxiety but thats always there afterwards-did it go ok? did i say the right things?,etc. the after effects are a lot worse than getting out in the first place! but it went a bit better and am trying to tell myself that whatever little things happen whether right or wrong to my mind they are tiny, don't have any big consequences and really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. why does everything mean so much!? tiny little things that shouldn't matter at all.

Maybe just accepting that they do matter to you, and let the judgement part go, rather than getting knotted up in forcing yourself to think, "right" reactions. Well done on getting out.

Nervous. I've got nothing to do at work and I'm worried about losing my job.

I had an email from uni about my extension and I think my heart missed a beat when I opened it. But it still didn't have the decision. Thing is, I am desperate for the decision, but I want the right decision... GIVE ME A 12 MONTH EXTENSION !!!

Nervous about going home. Not sure how things will be with my wife, I think she is worried about me. Hoping my son won't have been playing up again.

Desparate for a drink.

I'm not feeling too bad in general, my tattoo is bothering me though as is still tender, and i'm full of cold and it's a bad day for aches and cramps. Managed to get into town for a few bits and bobs earlier on, and have spent since about 2pm curled up on sofa watching episode after episode of House.

low but not at rock bottom. need to try some distraction hopefully will stop mood going too far down.

can't seem to reply to peoples posts much or read them properly its just not fitting into place and its quite frustrating.