Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Migraine again last night but slept through most of it and now the start of another lovely sunny day is helping my mood but I am finding it hard to get going though I feel sort of OK in myself.

dreadful,dreadful,dreadful,

had a crisis situation i can't bring myself to talk about (shame)

no longer in crisis but still can't see a way out of the despair. not good.

my internet got disconnected but have it back now so can at least distract by being on line.

Been up since 5am - got washing out, had a bath and looking through recipes again for dinner for later - and YAY another warm, sunny day :)

Edited by catsmother21

My body suffers, but my mind is almost OK.

Except I am awfully tired all the time...

Maybe I need some MEAT :devil:

[getting ready for a tandoori chicken...or maybe just plain old chicken roll? :masked: ]

unsettled.and a little pissed off with rl people. its probably me just projecting stuff on to people tho because i feel bad and overwhelmed with life. running away to a monastery to avoid real life seems very appealing right now!

Edited by vivien

Stupid that I've lost a whole day this week and thought it was Thursday today and Weds yesterday etc and I only found out it's Fri today from talking to my neighbour. Hubby thought it was Thurs as well today. :huh:

Heat is making me really tired and apart from some anxiety don't feel too bad so far :)

I spoke too soon yesterday about how well I was doing - had an awful day today and hid under the duvet all day - I'm hoping that it's just the lack of sleep that caught up with me and I'll be back to feeling good again tomorrow.