Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

yuk. confused. issues with running into people in the street who i vaguely know trying to do small talk, failing, getting paranoid about what they can 'see'. start feeling vulnerable, unsure and need to hide from the world so don't have to experience that which should really be a very little thing. would love to be able to have a strong social mask to hide behind. need to learn how to act confident even if i don't feel it or learn how to not care. issues with trying to have friends again and the vulnerability that comes with that which makes it seem better to stay alone. just lots of bloody issues.

Today was a good day. A very good day. I did not even have to take the anxiety medication and did not freak out. I also ate a lot more than usual. Talked to the therapist today and even though I left last time in hysterics, this time it went very well. I feel good and I think because I am progressing they are going to let me stay in the military!

I have no idea.

Been watching motorsports for 20 years, I know it's dangerous. But to watch 2 men you greatly admire and respect lose their lives doing what they love, in so short a space of time... I don't know

RIP Dan

RIP Marco

<3

• 2 weeks later...