Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

is extremely happy that rael is back :)

otherwise.

tired and frazzled, just got back from lunch with the family, my sis's 19th today, i was iratble and grumpy, started sweating unbelievavly and shakin. then i said sorry to everyone, and they said hey its ok, we would rather have you juttery than dead. hmm. lol.

Doing good today besides being exhausted....still in a hypo-manic mood. Went into one yesterday at a tattoo convention/concert....so much going on....excitement in the air, at least it didn't to the opposite and freak me out. Took klonopin before we left and didn't have to take any while there and I am very happy about that.

Dianna

bad. crying. upset.. trying to stay 'good'. maybe ill knock myself out with valium and zimovane. my son isnt here.

triggered by something, bt i didnt bite back. glad of that. im trying my fucking best here.

I like this idea.

Today I feel well. I went to visit my family yesterday and my sister pissed me off but instead of reacting I rose above her and just changed the conversation topic and thats a small victory for me because usually i would have hit her. I feel as if my DBT is starting to get through to me and Im finding using the skills are helpful.

I hope everyone else is having an ok day xxx

Woke up very very angry

Drove to work with Buckcherry playing VERY VERY LOUD (thanks roses xxx)

Swore a load in vent (again...)

Then a good friend from here said summat really really nice to me

So I feel a whole load better now...

:ninja:

Edited by Ninja Chips