Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

hiyaz

i am good today- mind you, it is only 10.38am. i usualy wake up DYING on a mon morning, as i get my pain meds twice a week- so im off down the parmacy after this coffee n few fags.

my pain is ( edit- orig wiitten 'pinis' lol) usually 7/10. today it is 1 or 2 out of 10. i started lamictal on sat , and ave been quite pain free yesterday and today!

might pull out the wii fit and do some hula hooping- im rad at it! tongue.gif

to anyone whose day is starting wrong, i hope you feel better soon. ty all for your support in te bad times.

x anne marie x

2nd edit- piuma, just saw your post above, whats up with you? sorry you are on down... and dont know what to do....

Edited by Benway

better....

it helped that Villa beat Liverpool last night and that I was able to watch the game on ESPN

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:ninja:

Feeling better today, yesterday was really bad!

Thank you Pink for everything, you're a wonderful friend, lots of love to you xxxxxxx

Feeling better today, yesterday was really bad!

Thank you Pink for everything, you're a wonderful friend, lots of love to you xxxxxxx

Magrat I am so so glad you are feeling better today, am always here for you hun, no matter what.

I'm so greatful to have you as a friend, you are most deffinetly one of the few special people who can come along in life.

Lots of love always xxxxxxxxxx

I'm crashing from a fun filled weekend(haven't had one of those in a long time) and now that life is settled down again, after a long therapy session, mood is dropping more and more as the day progress. Will be going to bed when my boys do at 7pm. No reason to stay up.

Dianna

(((Pink))) hope you're feeling better soon love xxx

I'm feeling ill, drained, aching all over. Though my head -voices-are being quiet today for a change!

i feel ok, guilty cos i didnt go to my t session, i chickened out and stayed in bed all day, she's will be dissapointed cos she wanyted to discuss this weeks events and im to scared to. anyway wat eva, i also got a bolloking from my landlady cos i have told her i cant pay my rent an d she gonna have to wait for benefits to come throuhg, so god knows wat will happen next. days like to day i just want bed, choc, smokes,and sleep.

I am sorry hun you feel poorly ((((((((((((((((pink)))))))))))))))

im exhausted, so so tired, bu i gotta go soon and i cant be arsed, must gear myself up. :(

((Piuma)) Thank you hun. Hope the tiredress is not as bad today for you xx