Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

I got my GCSE results today, and i am pretty happy.

I know its not the best ever but i managed 8As, 4Bs and 2Cs, it may not be the best results in the world but i have been through ALOT this year and i am really happy with them results..

Soo yea im pretty happy today..

Thanks pinky. xxxxx

I am so very very very tired. I look like death, shame that i aint about to drop dead, sorry i know sounds morbid, but im just tired of fighting, im so scared, so so scared, but cos i cant express myself well in person, and sometimes online, people dont see what i want them to see, so my t now thinks im being stubborn, and im not, im sooo scraed, but cant tell her, cos im scared of being scared, ffs, im useless. :(

Was so happy yesterday, with my results and all [thank you for your well dones etc..] why does everything change over night? today i feel soo soo low, and im back into S.H after managing 3 weeks without. I am so ashamed of myself..

I feel really good, actually.

Had a horrible dream last night, and woke up shaking and crying, but that normally happens when i've had a busy or stressful day, so not too concerned.

Last night i was invited to a 'cred-crunch festival' at my friend's house - basically, just music in the garden with drinks and friends and a laugh... in keeping with the whole festival season this summer.

I was really looking forward to it, and i still am in a way, but now i'm starting to get nervous. Y'see, these are the friends i made through my ex, Rox - a few of you are probably aware of that relationship! - and i'm kinda weirded out at the thought that he might be there...

But on the bright side - i'm feeling a lot more secure within myself at the moment, and i'd said that i would call in for a little while to see them all (it's been a fair while and i miss them), but i don't have to stay any longer than i want to, so can leave if i feel too uncomfortable.

I'm gunna go for it.

Also, a family friend owns our local pub, and there is a bbq and live music all today, so i think i'm gunna go down to that, too.

Busy day, and i feel like a bag of nerves,

but i want to prove to myself i can do this.

:)

Love to all of you

Crip xxx

Hey just sayin tara for now, going away for the weekend, but i be back tomoz night, hahaa, you dont get rid of me that easily. lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Anna - are you awake yet?

I hope you slept well and it has helped you to feel even just a bit better. Sometimes a good kip really does do us wonders. Thinking of you.

Let us know how you're doing when you can.

Crip xxx