Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Coming down from anger, where I completely lost it for two seconds and accidentally hurt my pup. I went for the scruff-- like a mother does her puppies, but since he was running at the same time, I think I grabbed closer to his ear and he yelped. So now i'm extremely guilt-ridden and feel remorse. I love my dog to death. He's my son... I'm going to get up and brush him now to try and apologize. :(

overwhelmed/stressed out

sad/tearful

pain

discomfort

want to sleep not even remotely tired

frustrated

restless/bored

supressed creativity that wants to come out but can't because of list above

nervous/worried/anxious/a little bit paranoid

catastorphizing

slight hope somehow

Really pleased for Maddy, have listened to her work, and boy some of that stuff is brilliant!!.............beautiful voice Maddy and sounds quite Transatlantic.

Tx

Moan moan - slept most of the day. Got a headache. Easten too many biscuits and icecream. Not looking forward to husband coming home. Feel like shit really. Sorry.

But this is a good idea for a thread.

I feel ill, should prob feel 'frick yeah I did it!' but i just feel numb cos i prob feel too much underneath and i've shorted out. Also ill, ill. And lonely, like i'm missing something or someone... but i'm not sure what.

Crying again.

Hate myself.

Feel pathetic, useless, broken.

Missing my support. Its finally sunk in they've left me. It's not fair, why do I have to feel this way, be this way ALONE?

So sick of fighting every day and with everyone around me not having a clue :crying_anim02: