Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

I feel like shittttttttttttttttttttttt

no meds no meds no medsssss ...just pain/exhaustion

always forget how bad it is..until it happends again

my hands and feet are also FREEZING and I can't seem to warm them up it's starting to spread to my elbows

ibs can cause bloating or that time of the month

I wouldn't think bpd had much to do with bloating.. if it was a stomach issue it would probably be something more like how people say stress causes ulcers although I heard that was actually a myth even then so

I was reading today that magnesium citrate can be really helpful with fibromyalgia - is that what you have? It is supposed to help with the pain. Don't know if you have tried it... if that is what you have?

they say lots of things help with fibro but not a lot of them actually help much.....plus people always suggest alternatives and stuff to me but I can't afford it I can barely afford basic stuff atm

yes that's what I have though...and yes I might try magnesium as well I already take b vitamins and d which are others that are supposed to help and I tried 5htp which is supposed to help (actually i dunno if that's the same as the one you are talking about) but anways none of them help that much... it's like taking an advil when you have a migrane basically.. might take it down a half notch or something

basically if something really did help then arthritis would cease to be the main cause of people not being able to work according to some stats lol

some people find success with prescriptions like cymbalta or something but because of my mh issues these thigns are less effective for me

Edited by ArtMatters

Yeah, I understand what you mean - there are so many alternative therapies for everything! If you do try it, it has got to be magnesium citrate (not oxide). It is much cheaper in the US than the UK but I don't know if the same is true for Canada but still, I know what you mean. My sister in law has fibro so I might use her as a guinea pig and let you know - she loves wasting her money on every alternative remedy going!!

ok.. oh and for the ibs if you think that's what it is... different people are different but avoid gaseous foods like beans, brussel sprouts etc... try to cut down on dairy maybe see if that helps too (but most people have varying kinds of ibs so you might want to try an elimination diet where you try eliminationg foods you suspect are causing you problem for a week to a month or so and see if it helps any)

I know forsure soy milk is bad for me

Edited by ArtMatters

I feel ill, felt good at therapy, felt fairly content when the bf arrived, then fab, and now feel restless, wind is howling and everything seems stormy, including me.

very mixed day - felt awful this morning, cried for 2 hours in group whilst feeling so spaced out i didnt feel in the room.

But, i am now feeling slightly more human - i suppose 'better out then in' is true!

Like I've completely stalled, am hardly even functioning and am so bored of everything. I'm just existing but nothing goes any deeper. I can't even be bothered to sleep because that's boring.

I went to a wedding on sat and it was the most fun I had in a long time....first time I felt normal too and was able to hide my disability and even danced a bit

but the past 2 days now I've been in bed...I should have planned ahead better cuz I don't have enough food and I'm getting too low on energy so I keep sleeping......I need to go to my appointment at 4 today but I'm too ashamed to ask for help and I don't know if I can do it now....I hope I can sleep and get enough energy to go there and then find some food afterwards cuz I can't get up right now I feel really weak