Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Feeling kinda irritable today, got tummy cramps, and it's not helped by the fact that i've been up since half 3 with Logan, and he's just clambered all over me, non-stop.

Have only just got a second where he's behaving now so i can go for a ciggie. And BOY do i need one!

Bloody PMT. Grr :'(

xxx

hiya crip- sendin you a hottie water bottle an some solphadine & a hug,

hope you feel better soon.

im ok today, the cymbalta is helping amazingly with my fibromyalgia, hust a few ouchies , not ouchies everywhere as usual. and i swore id never take an anti-d again, but i never imagined one could work this good for pain . not feeling v sociable tho, wanna stay in bed but i gotta go to the chemist.

Hi to roxy, anna, piuma, how are you girls today? tinking of youse, anne marie

Hey anne marie, Thanks for the gifts :) They're greatly appreciated :P lol

*hugs*

Glad that you've found something that helps ease the pain some, hope it continues to do the job for ya. Thinking of ya hun. :)

Crip xx

I feel a bit better compared to yesterday. I took a normal sleeping tablet as well as diazapam last night and I'm able to get on with revision - however exams 2moz eeeeeep!!!!!!!

I don't feel really good today, I am tired, I haven't gotten to sleep well for more than three or four nights.. I wake up really early and I don't get to come back to sleep. I am in the school right now and waiting for my class.. then I will go back home, when the old routine starts again. I have to make to eat something, take care of my daughters, do something like cleaning or something, and then try to sleep and hoping to sleep a full night. I need that.

hugs are cooooool thanks crip :) xx

ima feelin much better today, more in touch wit the world - on toppa things at work and slept better :)

i got t tonight - loads to talk about....

Am having a bad'un today. Nightmares, but woke up much more unsettled than usual. Had a panic attack in the bathroom - not sure what triggered it. And i cried over the thought of going to the shop (it's only 5 mins walk away, if that, too). I got there eventually though, cause my 12 year old bro got out of bed and came with me, even though he's shattered and got a bad knee, bless him.

Logan's being really troublesome today. He keeps wrecking everything and just screaming when he doesn't get his own way - his own way being climbing onto the tv stand and 'not flying - falling with style' off of it. I can't believe it. He's finally gone to sleep, and the way i'm feeling today - not a moment too soon.

I don't like being this short tempered, but it's the wrong time of the month, and i just feel like CRAP, to be perfectly honest. I;m trying so hard to remain calm and collected, but i can't even meditate today - can't gather my thoughts at all, my mind is just going baserk and it's so frustrating. Normally i can breathe through it, but it's so hectic.

Today i am clearly being tested.

Gotta ring my care-co. as well to discuss an appt so she can help me fill in more forms for housing. =\

Bleugh bleugh bleugh bleugh bleugh.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

And Logan's asleep on my heaty-uppy for poorly tummies lavender scented teddy-bear, too. :( Scared to shift him to get it :(

And, i'm risking sounding like a stuck record, but BLEUGH!!

Edited by CrippleAndStarfish

That's great Piuma. Nice to hear that things are a bit brighter for you :) Now to get down to work on this mess i've made of myself today, ehy?! :P

Trying to not feel sorry for myself, i feel it's just a waste of what energy i still have lol. I'm painting a canvas of all the positive things in my life right now - things i am thankful for and blessed to have. It's helped me in the past. Here's to it helping again!

Love and hugs to you all,

Crip De La Star xxx

Sorry, Piuma, did you try to message me, or am i getting confused here?

Anyway, if it was me, i've deleted some messages now, so there should be some space.

tc,

CdlS xx

How do I feel today? like shit. That is the only way to describe it.

For some reason I haven't been eating, it is just that I am not hungry, I feel so tired and weak, i don't want to eat, maybe I want, I don't know anything anymore.

In the last three or four days, I don't remember, everyday I have been weaking up really early, three or four in the morning, then I come to the computer, I can't stay in bed anymore. I am tired, and today I have a long day in the school, yesterday I didn't eat anything and today, I am so tired to prepare breakfast for me, I will just take a shower and I will go. I don't care anymore. I want to do good in the school.. for what? I have not a single shitty idea, but I want to do good.

I have to take a shower now, I have to start my shitty day, where I have to smile to everyone... maybe today someone is going to care, someone is going to come close and be my friend... yeah, sure.

Yesterday I was talking a little with a woman I know, she is from El Salvador, so I can speak spanish with her. It was fun, she starts to tell me all her problems and stuffs that has happened to her... why people continue to see me as I am a pillow? do I look like a pillow? do I look like I am someone they can cry on?.. maybe I look like someone they can trust to.. thank you for that, but I have enough problems in my life to have to carry on yours too. But I don't say anything, at least I am not alone, and I listen to everything she had to say. At the end she said that she needed to learn english, I told her that I could teach her... my english is not the best, but at least I could try. It is a way how I could have her visiting my house sometimes.. at least I will have someone to be with.

I am so sad, so tired, so confused... I don't know who I am anymore... when I had my dance, I used to know exactly what I wanted to do with my life, now... I don't have and I don't know anything.

Edited by paulina