Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Same as the last post. :( Sorry to hear that, artemis84

I was feeling a bit better for a while but now i am back to being anxious again.

I hope everyone here feels better

Edited by Disassociative

Anxiety is killing me, if I would be feeling like this more often, i would rather not exist. I think I am having a panic attack

Hating myself greatly.

How can I be such a horrible person?

I wish I was a better daughter/sister/friend/colleague.

I wish I wasn't so damn emotionally unstable.

Huge sigh........

so anxious....trying to not let it get to panic attack stage but i'm borderline in panic mode I can tell......i have to go visit my parents...I know it will be a fine visit cuz other family will be there so they can't say shit to me while they are there so it should be a shallow pleasant visit...but just going there gives me the worlds worst anxiety.....I feel like my stomach is going to rip itself out of my belly and jump out my throat...urgh

Edited by ArtMatters

Desperately wanting to be like everyone else... instead i'm all too aware of the many reasons why the world hates me, and I woke up with dread this morning yet again. I woke up remembering the same low desperate crisis of 2003 and trying to rack my brain of how I got out of that one... but I can't remember. I feel I am in a catch-22 and I am in a time crunch.