Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

feeling disappointed and pissed off and hating myself for piking out of doing something i wanted to do, didn't make contact and just stayed home, again! feel like i have an emotional hangover... exhausted. plan to do 6am yoga tomorrow to help shift this junk. i hate it when i let myself down.

Another interview rejection. This is beyond ridiculous. It doesn't really effect my confidence, it just makes me feel angry, sad and impotent.

Edited by mr potato

I'm feeling apprehensive and nervous, a little stressed because I have a gp apt today. Got to try to convince him to grant me a referral for a diagnosis of my BPD. Got my notes all ready. It really shouldn't be this much work. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Good luck. I would not worry too much about it. I think it depends on where you live. Where I was previously it was easy, got referral etc, but here, where I am now, they are just insane. You can't get a referral, hell, you can't get anything you want. Surrounded by insane megalomaniacs.

Feeling confused.......been told that i have had 2 mini strokes :(

Sorry to hear that angel, you're sure having a tough ride at the moment :bigarmhug[1]:

Good luck for tomorrow - at least for once the nhs is doing something positive without months of waiting around - make the most of it!!

Seriously though, don't panic, they'll know just what to do :)

Pissed off still and annoyed that people judge so easily, As much as its damn hard for me, I will support as much as I can... ( When I say hard I mean the fact it's a man, I am trying to support ) ...