Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Irritated and a bit blue, but hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day. Lots of sweeties will help, though my nails came out terrible today. Painted them three times and it is just not happening today. Meh.

Morning,

This is a great feed btw :0)

Mentally right now I am feeling quite numb! I am one of lifes thinkers and always over analyze situations which never helps me!! Frustrated, confused are the words I would probably use right now! :0) Jade

Majorly fucked off. Abusive bitch spent all night making my housemate feel like shit and I didn't even know. If I had I would have beaten her arse and literally kicked her out of my house.

FUMING. Anyone seen the front page of that horrendous rag the Sun? If you haven't, don't bother. It's just more rubbish claiming all mentalists are super-scary killers. Of course we're also 5X more likely to be victims of crime and women with severe mental illness are 10X more likely to suffer assault, but that isn't important compared to the fact that we will all haul off and kill people with axes. I'll start with the Sun's editors.

Confused, alone, on a knife edge. It isn't often I use the word hate, it isn't in my usual nature (what ever that is) to hate, but I hate BPD with a passion. It has destroyed friendships, under mined trusts that good people had in me. God please... I so need help.I feel like Jekyll and Hyde , and Jekyll is on extended leave with full pay, leaving a resentful, pissed off Hyde in charge.

• Like 2

tired and emotional

i am moving back into the family home with my brother and have i guess been dragging it out cos it is change (and you all know how much we all like that stuff - lol)... i have always thought that moving my tv would be the defining moment and, with 2 weeks of my lease on my old house left, i moved my tv and hard drive recorder today, this in effect means that i have moved...

scary times, but i know it will work out ok... just have to hold on to that thought

• Like 2