Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

i feel yuk

i am relying on bad coping mechanisms, so am disgusted at self, but at same time am fking relieved that something anything at all is giving temporary illusion of comfort

not good

now my sleepy tablet hangover is subsiding thanks to the magic of strong coffee, i think i feel ok today... crossin fingers that work will be better than yesterday...

xx

Today I feel good, not excelent but definitly better that yesterday.

I am in home and resting, right now I am in my bed and my little daughter is sleeping beside me. :)

Edited by paulina

Umm I feel a mixture of stuff today. Earlier I had a big anger pang, then guilt, then a bit of clarity and serenity. Then I had some happiness and a little lift, and I felt a bit of sadness / empathy for someone who was hurting. Then I went back to feeling happy again, then my back started to hurt and I got angry and annoyed :) Now I am reasonably ok, sun is shining, going to go out for a walk. Whoo.

feeling great atm... but that may be the after effects of the pizza boss bought for our lunch...

but

to counteract its bad effects on my body, i WILL be walking into town to do the banking this afternoon rather than driving...

but

to conteract the healthy feeling i will get by walkin, i WILL be chain smoking the entire journey... LMAO

sad and reflective-

my friends friend is being cremated today, she was only 35 with 2 cildren, and a heart condition, fairly 'mild' supposedly, since birth.

altho i didnt know her, my friend is in bits. we made a memorial page for her on the internet last night.

has me thinking about life and death and all that deep stuff.

hey anna, glad yiu got some of your spark back

love to all

anne marie

well i had a spell ealier where things felt much easier, and that was nice : ), but now have crashed right down again, but things are tough right now so im going to try and be as self supporting as poss cause maybe i just need some extra care and attention from me

Can't talk, can't feel anything but pain. Put butter on the work surface, threw my plant (in pot) out the window, threw the washing out the upstairs window. I've had enough, there is always more to do why can't I ever get there?

((((((((Roses)))))))))

Sorry you are struggling right now, the amount of times I've wanted to do thing's like that, but didn't! lol, you crack me up.

But the pain you have is another thing all together, wish I could say something to make it go away, but I can't.

TC

Anna xxxx