Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

Good thinking this :rolleyes:

Feelings: Tired, worried, nervous, dirty, waiting, but glad that you and all the other folk are here :D

I have to stop seeing my regular T whom I have a great relationship with because my DBT therapist said she won't treat me otherwise.

Really down about it. Hopefully the party I'm throwing tonight will make me feel better (mom and her boyfriend are out of town)

can't get the energy to get to the store though.

feeling very controlled on my risperidone, except for my temper, but always had that! probably wont do much chatting on here for a while, but thank you to all who helped me through my depression xxxxx

Apparently quite dissociated, Very tired but cannot stop. Keep waking up in the middle of the night because noises are shouting in my head. Sorry I couldn't be brighter.