Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Disgusted with myself - I miss Rox. =|

Really miss him.

I'm having to do all i can to stop myself contacting him.

My phone's put in a safe, and my nana has the key for it.

I've got my mam's boyfriend to block my access to my email with a password until the urge passes.

And the house phones have all been moved up to my mum's bedroom, which she's occupying and won't let me anywhere near.

Struggling with this. A lot. Too much to try and deal with. =\

Trying to be positive - and failing epically.

:'(

still on a downer since sunday... cant seem to shake it off... tryin to be nice to myself but findin that hard... not as hard as pretending ima OK to work ppls tho...

prayin for this to pass...

(((((((((((((((myself))))))))))))))))

(((((hugs))))) to you all. xXxXx

Logan's being impossible today. Trying to stay calm, even when he's pissing every 10 minutes EVERYWHERE but the toilet. We've even got the potty out, and he's just standing in the middle of the floor, weeing, and then trying to splash about in it.

FFS, he's three in November!!

Shouldn't be getting so frustrated - he's very advanced intellectually, with co-ordination and speech etc, according to the health visitor and the numerous tests and things that have been done, but i feel this only makes it harder for me to accept that he's not so quick on the uptake of peeing in the right bloody place!!

Ughhh. Struggling. =\ Not even gunna START on the other stuff.

xx

RAWR!!! so angry. I just got a bill for $7,071.60 from the Mental Health hospital. I thought I was done with bills!!!! I've been out of that hospital for two months now. Wish I had health insurance.