Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

not good, cpn signed meup for confidence course, hating it, only stil going cos other wise cpn would be upset at me. felt worse after going. tried decorating only temp distraction. feeling beyond help! just made me feel more useless as then struggled with kids, so not coping v well

Like shit, to be honest.

Got post today. Was 4 photos of me, 2 which had been enlarged, printed, and laminated - of me with two friends at my leaver's prom from 2007, and 2 which were just average photos of me when i was pregnant, and one of my son.

Along with a note - "Just stumbled across these pics in an old folder from uni. I know how much you love pictures of yourself, plus there's one of Logan, so here, enjoy. Rox"

I fucking hate pictures of myself, but he always told me i was so vain, so fake, so self-absorbed, always posing and stuff, and i just wasn't.. I hate pictures of myself. Anyone who knows me, knows that.

I didn't even know he had those pics.

It's knocked me for six that he's made contact, yet again.

UGHHHHH. :'( Trying to rise above it, but i'm struggling.

I feel very, very weak right now.

Edited by CrippleAndStarfish

be ill and have a roof, or not. tired, so completely exhausted. in agony, how long will my back take this, how long till i surrender to it all. crying constantly. have nightmares every night yet i seek sleep because its the closest thing i have to the oblivion i want. the only freedom from terror and being worked to death with the most crippling jobs they have because they know i am desperate.

xxx

Awww walker, I want fruit cake now :)

Done school run

Taken dogs out

Tried to hoover but frigging dyson is broken again! definately a vax next time