Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

A little bit stressed today. Child servises are coming over this afternoon and i have a weigh in later today. Trying to remain calm and focused. I'm a good mum and i must have put on some weight, so no need to worry?? arrgghhh, not it'll be fine i'm sure

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ruthie baby)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You are so strong, I'm sure it will all be fine as well xxx

Roses, you are the most amazingly beautiful person i have ever had the pleasure to meet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still at war, feeling weary sick of feeling like one of the chess pieces of the gods (jason and the argonauts film) sick of the every relationship turning sour for a different reason! surely the powers that be must be running out of disaster scenarios for me! holy shit it must be me I am the constant, pardon my sarcasm!

im feeling good today, got some stuff of my chest today, found this site, and finialy have found a really good doctor i feel listens to me and has time for me, a very understanding man

Seeing how it is 12:37 a.m. my time I will go with how did I feel on Thursday. And, that answer is mixed b/c it was a world wind of emotions. Lot's of crying. Packed my bags and left but came back home. Almost went to the hospital in another town.

Found out my psych of 5 years is letting me go as his patient b/c he had a heart attack about 5 weeks ago and is cutting back his work load when he returns back to work in Nov. and he and his wife, the other psych. asked my therapist to tell me today. It was like" how much more sh... can I take in one week". Wow, did I loose it. Just sat in the parking lot of a store for about 45 minutes until I could get a grip.

I wonder who said, crap comes in threes? And, why now of all times? The timing is not good.

Edited by Jataka