Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

dead proud cos i took bus to town and mooched round the shops in portsmouth for a good 2 hours, no impulse buyin (although i did get close) and also went in the pompey shop wearin villa scarf and got glared at - lmao!

edited at 18.22

even happier cos pompey done liverpool and man u lost - o and not forgetting my team villa won...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by chitma

Feeling agitated.

Worried that I am becoming dependent on alcohol again. The days start with a hangover, then the tension starts in the afternoon, then the nights are a blur.

Hung over again. Worried about my drinking but more worried about lying in bed awake and sober on a night.

I've lost faith in "help" or "getting better". It all seem a load of bollocks.

I have to go on a walk with the in-laws today. I'm scared I am going to lose my temper with her sister. She really pisses me off. Total honesty is something that family could not stand.

kinda happy.... jus found out work are shuttin between xmas and ny so i get 2 free holidays!

also means i finish at lunchtime tomorrow and dont go back until jan 4th!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Angry... family arguments. In-laws are trying to schedule us again. I will not do everything to their schedule and I will not march to their tune.

Wife is in tears. Had a letter about my son today saying he is very behind with his language skills and she is really upset and talking about home education.

My son is teasing my daughter and my daughter is hitting them. Crying, shouting.

Given up long ago. Efforts of friends and family are very well meaning but unfortunately redundant. Know I sound like a teenager but I haven't been one for 7 years.

I'm just tired and down. I need something to cheer me up, but I also feel a bit angry and defensive. So I don't really wanna talk to anyone, but I wanna be with people, but I don't. I dunno. I could go back to bed but I don't feel sleepy. Its bank holiday Monday and theres nothing to do, don't wanna get changed, don't wanna drink, I will do tommorow, I'm sorta saving myself for it. Even if I wanted to call the day hospital now I couldn't 'cause no ones in, and I don't see my psychiatrist until tomorrow. I got things to feel down about. I wish I was someone else for the next 14 hours. Someone, with a nice clear, laidback, happy mind.

it's another day of duvet-diving for me.

Once i've gone to the house and collected all mine and logan's things, and brought them back here to my mams, that is.

Feel so very fucking low.

shit shit shit

I feel so alone.

I have a world of family shit to deal with.

My wife does not understand me (cliche I know).

I seem to be drinking more and more and I don't know how to stop.

I'm confused, miserable, and guilty

Hi, Ocea, why so ? Plz. if you can tell me. I may be helpful.

Celebrate New Year nicely. Believe in God. Year 2010 will be

very good for you.

Best of luck

(Dipin)

Very mixed.

Had no alcohol last night, went to bed 2am and woke up 10am. So slept well in fact. So thats good then :).

Got involved in several very difficult situations on the internet yesterday, conflict, people getting upset, rules being broken, and friends lost. I should take a step back from this place, and the people from it.........

I can't wait for my digital camera to be delivered.

When my wife comes home from work after a 12 hour shift she will be in a bad mood. I need to avoid alcohol tonight, and it might be hard!

This afternoon could be quite lonely, in the house by myself. I find that difficult.