Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

I feel fragile, vulnerable, alone, judged, empty, controlled, low, suicidal, irritated, frustrated, confused, apathetic & a bunch of other stuff that I don't know how to explain or describe.

Attacked & hurt from someone from here.

Well, a lot of people from here, but someone has been very rude to me on Facebook & I really can't deal with it.

But I'm not going to let them get to me. -_-

Sleepy, have only had 3 & a half hours sleep, before that I was up for 25 hours & a half.

Will type out a message & head off back to sleep.

Very itchy from my Tramadol. :angry:

Hopeless right now, & feeling negative emotions & having negative thoughts a lot of the time. :unsure:

Going to try sleeping again.

Have only managed 5 hours & 45 minutes, & before that, was awake for 25 & a half hours.

Need to catch up & rest.

<_<

so relieved--- my court case for custody of my 14 yr ol has been put back till march- i was dreading going 10 miles in this insane weather to be there for 10am on mon morning. plus i would have had 30 minustes to secure legal representaion. and the buses prob would not be running, and my advocate says she cant giv me a lift due to insurance reasons and i panic on buses at the best of times. so now ive got 2 mths to get legal rep. , plus be able to save for the cost of the solicitor, a nonimal fee, but still 50% of my weekly income.

relieved about toaster, my reason for logging in to see was there news, and im so glad its good.

happy i took the time yesterday to do some cleaning , the house looks an awful lot better for 1 hour! going to keep this up!

still pissed off i have not seen justin since before xmx, and his dad keeps cancelling viits on me- (this is his 'drive her insane so she'll do something crazy' approach. He used it last court case too. Am not talking the bait this time. meditation helps. My dr n const. psych. both say i should have full custody- i have been clean with no self harm or ods for quite some time now. no weed even...

ANGRY that my son -14- spent xmas 4 miles away with his dad and some girl who stayed in dereks bed for 5 days, when i could have seen him. I was told they were 80 miles away by my ex. A catalogue of lies...

Yeah, im ok tho. bit cold!

Suicidal & extremely distressed.

A friend of mine is helping to keep me distracted & speaking with me on the phone.

But I'm happy about reporting a member from here & having it being sorted out, finally.

I was sent an extremely rude, bullying & disrespectful PM.

It has brought back a lot of distressing memories.

I'm not going to be taking that crap from anyone.

-_-

I had a dream where I was with the ex (UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!)so waking up was a real pain in the arse. Feeling somewhat better now but still frustrated with being stuck at my Mum's.

I felt like a real moody cow all day... even diazepam didn't cheer me up so I went back to bed for 3 hours and now feel much better... come to a conclusion I am not a morning person so will have to email my boss tomorrow and tell them to take me off those early shifts! :wacko:

Have you ever seen people off their nut on alcohol and illegal drugs? I looked in the mirror and I look absolutely off my nut. Those illegal drugs you are suppose to feel over confident and full of yourself well I am the opposite, I feel like crawling into my shell and not come out. However, I will enjoy this cup of tea and do a bit of reading and go back to bed. Hopefully will feel better for my nightshift.

better than yesterday

managed to get to work with no snow related incidents

and

tis my best friends birthday

so i will try be happy for him all day :)

xx

better than yesterday

managed to get to work with no snow related incidents

and

tis my best friends birthday

so i will try be happy for him all day :)

xx

Hope you do have a wonderful day sweetheart, you deserve happiness... I think you are the best :wub: Hope you friend enjoys her day too! :D

But after that soft message to a dear friend I have to say that I am remaining in a very bad mood and can only tollerate the few that I like, the others will have to stay out of my face! Iggi my man where are you? :blink:

it ok helen - i am feelin like crap now too...

but the wub was appreciated :wub: xxxxxx

wanna go stompin together to go find summat to kik the shit outta

cos that's what i wanna do... :angry:

renames post "how do you feel this hour, minute, second" cos that's what is like for me atm

scared myself drivin home - slush MUCH worse than snow on a RWD car... :(

BUT

got in and found tex from bro sayin Pompey game on tv tonight... :)

SO

i have a 90 minute distraction ahead of me yayyyyy... :D

mood swings - what mood swings :wacko:

Not too bad.

I have managed to get some jobs out of the way and work is proceding slowly but surely.

The kids are thrilled that I've finally got the printer sorted out after MONTHS.

tired - dint sleep well... but caught up with friend on msn @ half two in am so that killed some time and cheered me up loads...

stable atm.... busy at work and the stressy bentley sale has gone through so things calmin down here...........