Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

i feel sad and angry at myself

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

i'm fucked off with my pathetic ridiculous life

i resorted to asking my mum if i can come live with her she said yes but she rather i didn't (her exact words)

feel shit lonely and abandoned

i give up i cant be bothered any more

Woke up cold, ill, tired and supershitty as per usual. Kind of looking forward to (eventually) going to Faslane.

It actually dawned on me that I've effectively been homeless for several weeks yet I've been too busy to realise! Eek lol

Fucked off pissed off and feeeeel so fucking angry with the little troll dolls on here hell bent on arguing with people who have been here for months, years trying to get support to take away the long term long lived pain of mental illness.....

When they've lived with mental illness for as long as some of us have, they might get the picture, until then they are destroying the fabric of this community and taking it for granted...

When I was young we didn't have the beneftis of communication like we do now.... so why are they not respecting the support avaiable to them?? Why bite the hand that feeds?

Fuckers - I hate the littel shites and I'm so fucking angry right now I don;t know what I'm capable of doing!!!!!

is that aimed at me sanctuary?

My rage is often misdirected mate.... in fact.. when I'm that rageful I'm like a faulty firework that could go off anywhere... so don't pay no heed to it... was venting and im over it now. x

ah okay sanctuary, i can see you were very angry, but i am glad you got it out.

feelings...

overwhelmed...

fragile...

wanting to OD still...yet again...

& have not slept in 28 hours.

but scared to sleep. :unsure:

2nd of 5 nightshift about to start, I slept till 4pm and made large pan of soup so all this keeping busy stuff is distracting my mind from going the negative route.

Had a bit of a tiff last night with a friend last night and we still haven't spoken, he knows it's his fault... he will have to eat humble pie sooner or later but hopefully it is sooner because I love that guy to bits!

bad day. bad week. sad, panicky, cut off from reality, feelin like i'm disintergrating. very very anxious. people i thought i could lean on are going nearly gone. i'm nothing without them. hate my life. hate myself don't want to be alive cos you just get hurt and the good times don't outweigh the bad. can't see how i'll ever be able to start living and doing stuff again. really scared cos i know if i'm to get better i need to start functioning again but can't face it. rather stay in my little room where i can pretend i'm dead.

nice one scally! glad u slept well. i've not slept yet but feel much perkier than my last post. the longer i've been awake the better i've got. shame this good mood will go to waste cos i'll prob be sleepy soon x x

i actually feel great today... i won a battle with a finance house so work is awesome, and personally i feel good about myself. Had a good t session last night and have come on in leaps and bounds re my self esteem issues :)

so also dam chuffed wit myself :)

so - once again theres love and huggles going spare for anyone who needs them today...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:):wub::wub::)

B):ninja:B)

:P

Edited by evil chips

Upset.

Can't concentrate on work. Anyway theres so much housework that shes not fuckin done and she has fucking one out again but thats good in a way because I don't want to fuckin look at her or hear her right now.

Angry.

Swaying in my seat.

Head in turmoil.

i have just slept for 18 hours. woke up at 7am with the worst headache of my life. i couldn't even open my eyes. because of that i've missed another day of work. i then slept until midday making it 18 hours of sleep as i went to sleep at 6 last night as soon as i got home from work.

still got a headache. i feel crap. i've got a friend coming to stay tomorrow for the weekend. my house is a tip and it's dirty. i need to clean it and tidy it up but i feel so ill.

suicide keeps crossing my mind. all this just cos i've got a fucking headache. i'm useless!