Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

((HH)) WTG on the cleaning. Get your feet up for a bit and relax now? Not surprised you're stressed about starting new job, but am sure it will be fine hun. xx

Am feeling stupid, unable to drag myself out of this stupid little rut, and keep trying to reach out to help people but it makes no effing difference. Don't see the point in continuing to try and help, when I just get ignored completely. Don't have the energy for it now, at all.

Think am gunna hide away and read a book for a while. Aaaand, bloody crying again. Grrr. Typical.

((HH)) WTG on the cleaning. Get your feet up for a bit and relax now? Not surprised you're stressed about starting new job, but am sure it will be fine hun. xx

Am feeling stupid, unable to drag myself out of this stupid little rut, and keep trying to reach out to help people but it makes no effing difference. Don't see the point in continuing to try and help, when I just get ignored completely. Don't have the energy for it now, at all.

Think am gunna hide away and read a book for a while. Aaaand, bloody crying again. Grrr. Typical.

You can come round and have a smoke with me if you like, and then we can cry together.

xx

:trigger: :trigger::trigger:

AM TRIGGERED!!!!!

Ick ick ick ick ick.

Topic here reminds me waaaaaaay too much of the stuff an abusive bastard ex of mine used to rant away at me, for hours and hours on end, in sickening detail just the same, telling me exactly what he'd like to do to me, before attempting to kill me.

FUCKIN LOVELY!!!

(really hope I'm on the right thread for a little rant)

Feeling really low at the moment, dreading going back on training course tomorrow. Spent the last 3 weeks away from home with a bunch of strangers and right at this moment I am convinced they all hate me. One even guessed I had BPD which is just utterly mortifying seeing as no-one close to me knows. I just want to shut myself away and not go.

Urgh.

Today I feel:

Thoroughly fucked off, as I do every Monday morning.

It's always the same, get into work to a million and one things to do, phone round all the customers for delivery this week, be nice and friendly and charming to them all on the phone when all I want to do is tell them to do one! Why do I have to pretend that I'm the happiest employee in the world? Why can't I just act exactly how I feel for once?? GRRRRR!!!!

(((Vivien))) & (((Cats)))

love to you both.

am feeling relatively stable tonight, all things considered, but am v. tired, so can feel myself getting a bit grumpy. Stomach is still hurting me, it's just a stupid reminder of something I just want to forget ever happened. Think is time for ciggie, hot choc, and then bed!

Love to all xxx

Tired after last night of arguments with teenage daughter

More arguments when ex arrived this morning to take kids to school

Struggling to cope :(

Sore, tired, and feeling a bit down in the dumps & lonely.

Blahhhh. Ciggie, blanket, cup of tea and another episode or 2 of The Mentalist, I think.

I was feeling okay today, but I've just gone over on the side of my foot and it's excruciating. Twisted my back as well which hurts enough without any help!!

OW OW OW!!!!!!

((aww))

did you fall over when you were walking ...details (lol sorry..videos? :bottom: )

naw really sorry you hurt yourself

:bigarmhug[1]:

Stupidly I was just walking and my foot rolled over on the side for no reason at all.

Not feeling too fab =/

Trying to make myself do something to eat.... but I just... meh. I don't even know.

Feeling sorry for myself, I guess.

After days of sleeping and sleeping and feeling really depressed, I can feel a bit of life returning to me. I just hope that this means that I am on the up again.

Managed to get to the local shops and get some stuff that I needed and now I am absolutely exhausted again and so I'm off back to bed for a bit.