Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Migraine alert! Flashing lights and blind spots - just waiting for the pain to start. Bloody typical, I get up this morning and don't feel too bad and start to get on with some things and then this comes along :angry:

Pain just about everywhere - taken painkillers and waiting for them to kick in and then I will go back to bed - can't settle in bed when I have pain like this <_<

(((((catsmother)))))) hope the pain has eased up and u managed to settle xxxxxxxx

me- very worried about my pet. lots of sadness, trying to distract but can't focus on anything,keep bursting into tears.

hope your pet is ok vivien

ive just been feeling really low since Saturday morning

worried about appt early tomorrow morning to see dr to review meds

This mouse is very tired and has basically slept all weekend. I'm feeling confused about what I want to do in terms of cutting my hours at work, frustrated cos I can't get at my blog and I don't want to be on call (= 12 1/2hr day!)tommorrow.....

See you the other side I guess..... :wacko:

I've been struggling with anxiety for most of the day, but that seems to have eased off now, however I'm exhausted - not sure why - I haven't done anything other than stuff my face with KFC. Yummy! But oh, my tummy is hurting - ate way too much =/

Gasping for a cuppa and still half asleep.

Supposed to be trying to go out do a little bit of shopping today, but it's raining and miserable, and I don't have a brolly. Hmm. Will see how I feel after a cup of tea.

x

Crippie dear, I'm going to jion you in tea drinking!

I'm having a fine day, although 19 and Eve are both having bad days.

Miss T

Hope Eve & 19 are having a better day today.

xx

Had a crap night's sleep - got maybe 2 hours v broken sleep in all - and I'm off on a tea-drinking binge again today.

I have to go to the shop soon as am nearly out of ciggies, but am not exactly thrilled at the thought of seeing or interacting with anyone IRL just now.

woke up feeling sad, actually been sad for a few days. Haven't been in here for a while, so I hope all can forgive me.

This morning my man says I want you to feel happy... he just doesn't get it.. still fighting the sadness =/

I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. Again =/. All the signs are there - difficulty getting off to sleep, staying asleep, and then struggling to wake up come morning. crying at the drop of a hat. appetite all over the place. Grumpy and irritable. smoking a lot more than usual. Strugging to get changed out of pjs. Self-care in general just going downhill.

....Would love to fight it, but I have no motivation whatsoever, so I'm just gunna curl up in my pjs and dressing gown with a cup of tea, and watch episode after episode of The Mentalist 'til B comes home, then I'll pretend to be human for a while, probably fail and break down over nothing, then mood will lift for a while, then bed time and sleeplessness once again. Grrr at my stupid fucking life.