Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

((((((((((((HH))))))))))))

I feel like curling up in a ball and crying, for no particular reason, but I just can't.

xxx

massively confused by life. how can there be joy and light and good things, then soooooo much pain and suffering and sadness.

i don't get it. what does it all mean? how can there be such extremes.

sad. missing lizzie. love you endlessly precious xxxxxxx

hey sorry so many ppl sad today. :(

((crip)) ((vivien)) (hh)) (dani))

grouphug[1].gif

My day was ok i did see my son! - it could have been better, my son has a bit of a flu.

But the house is ok, my cat is ok- but frustrated at not bein allowed out, i look like i live with a tiger cub. Ouchies.

I am still so so sad that my son had to be dragged into that unprecendnted incident at the door during the week. But can't bear to think what would have happenned had he not been there. Feeling a bit stronger after the weekend, after knowing my boys love me. Have started reducing my m'done slowly.

Thank you everyone , yous' all helped me get thu one of the most difficult, scary and memorable weekend ever. For real. xxx a.m

((((a.m)))) love to you darl. so glad you got to see your boy, hope he's feeling better real soon. way to go on the reduction of the m too. take it easy sweets, we're all here for you.

xxx

edit: spelling

Edited by Crippie

depression being getting worse this last week

i can't go into work tomorrow i can't face it

no enthusiasm to look for another job despite having 6 weeks of work left now

very worried about the future :(

Facing another day of smoking way too much to kill hunger pangs, watching back-to-back episodes of The Mentalist and bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. :crying_anim02:

Emotionally - Fair to middling I suppose

Mentally - Not too hazy

Physically - Minging on account of either food poisoning, heavy weekend drinking or both

Going to help friend clear out brambles which I'm not looking forward to but it will be nice to see him and it's something to do.

lots of people having a hard time right now :(. hugs to everyone xxxx

feeling so empty and hollow. scared by it.

couldn't face the therapy group today, am a failure who lets people down.

fucking hate how my old depressed behaviour is coming back.

a few weeks ago felt fine on my own, now feel so lonely but its too hard being around people so am trapped really.

everything so uncertain.

Couldn't face work so lied and said I was sick

Feel guilty because they do not know about my mental health sickness they prob think stomach bug

Still in PJs and smoking too much :(

It's a lovely day outside but I'm unable to enjoy the sunshine

Edited by drybones

a few weeks ago felt fine on my own, now feel so lonely but its too hard being around people so am trapped really.

everything so uncertain.

(((vivien)))xxxxx You're not a failure hun. You're struggling, yes, and you didn't manage to get to T today, but it's not the end of the world. Just like a few weeks back when you were managing well, you'll get back to that, you'll feel okay again, it's just a case of holding on tight, until this passes. Really hope you get a break soon.

xxxxxx

everything so uncertain.

(((vivien)))xxxxx You're not a failure hun. You're struggling, yes, and you didn't manage to get to T today, but it's not the end of the world. Just like a few weeks back when you were managing well, you'll get back to that, you'll feel okay again, it's just a case of holding on tight, until this passes. Really hope you get a break soon.

xxxxxx

ty crippie xxxxxxxxx