Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Slightly agitated in the very last few minutes. Not sure why 'cos there's no obvious trigger. Feels like when you've had too much caffeine and now you're jittery and a bit paranoid.

Am going to have a sip of whisky.

Time to admit that I'm in another depressive slump

How long will this one last before glimmer of light breaks the darkness?

Doing what I can :wacko:

Kinda ok - yea i am doing laundry and cleaning my room, having a bath in a moment, I am not looking fwd to this psych appt tommorrow.

Oh, my counceller rang, and i made another appt to see her!!! Thursday! She rang as she had heard about the incident recently with those bitches.

Kinda looking fwd to seeing her. Nervy too. Wish i had an 'off' button for my thoughts.

Wishing everyone a good day :) xx a.m

like shit <_< My auntie and cousin are round and I cannot be done with having to speak to people, at all. They're only here so my auntie can do the lawn, so not having to talk much really, but can't even be done with "hi, how are you?" "yeah, i'm good thanks". Grrr. fuck off and leave me alone. <_<

Tired, missing bf but at same time thinking to end relationship as having negative thoughts i should end because he seems to be getting fed up with me and this damn BPD, managed to get up and drop kids at nursery/school - felt like going straight back to bed but still awake and managed to put a load of washing on.

Sick of all royal wedding shit as was supposed to be getting married next year with previous partner of 15 years so trigger word for me is wedding even though can't stand ex!!!

Got crisis team coming this afo who will tell me how great i am doing, how i am feeling, leave the meds and come back day after tomorrow or even try and leave it for 2 days.

Up and down day for me - hope everyone else is ok

Maddie xx

Today I feel terrible, isolated, lonely, too many thoughts, lack motivation, tired, achey, sad the list is endless pretty bad though.

i feel its a long week!

had my first ever mri because of back injury and my only phobia is small spaces and the mri machine i could hardly breath in! on the thing for 40 mins and felt like 40hours.

now i have moved to bucks, over a year now! suddenly someone read all my mental health notes realised i need more support than the asti team can do! but still not sure opening up to psychiatrists again.so worried there.

easter was so alone, no one to see, no where to go so eating easter eggs watching tv. i hate being alone. im not sure moving up here is all its cracked upto be!

got chatting to lovely woman on dating site which now i find out she is married and just playing the field. i thought it was just a**ehole blokes that did it

so feel mixed up today! i feel down today! i feel confused today! i feel worried today!

tomorrow i want to smile!!!!!!

Better day today - even smiled, slep a lot but last two days were hell.

I found my current bf on a dating site - there are some mixed up people male and female but there are some nice people out there - even to chat!

Another bank holiday this weekend - try and get out and about if you can - does help me if in busy place as good distraction. I also took up hobby to meet friends which is good when moving to new area as can be quite lonely. I was an army child so always moving around - difficult to sustain long friendships.

Hope tomorrow is a an ok day thats good enough for me

Maddie x

Better day today - even smiled, slep a lot but last two days were hell.

I found my current bf on a dating site - there are some mixed up people male and female but there are some nice people out there - even to chat!

Another bank holiday this weekend - try and get out and about if you can - does help me if in busy place as good distraction. I also took up hobby to meet friends which is good when moving to new area as can be quite lonely. I was an army child so always moving around - difficult to sustain long friendships.

Hope tomorrow is a an ok day thats good enough for me

Maddie x

sorry to hear about b/f. me looking for the right one and new friends on dating site and your b/f on dating website looking for more! i hate people who play with emotions!

hope you enjoyed the day, it was quiet for me but the royal wedding was great.

i must join a group to start new friends!

have a better one!

marc :)

This is a great idea :) well done

Today im feeling mixed...

Happy because i am spending time with my daughter

But heart broken cos I know I have to leave her here with her granparents

And ontop of that im out of my "low" but now im hitting my over the top high :S