Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Feeling awfully lonely today, just want a hug. Guess the closest i can get to that right now is to pop into the hug bank here and pinch some - that realisation has set me off crying again. Today has been a right one for hiding away and crying. Gahhh.

Alone,lonely and feel invisable to a lot.. Wish I was back to me again, bloody hate this

I want to be able to write down all that is going on, but I don't trust websites any more or people, so its stays in my head mostly..

Edited by indie22

bad, :(

having trouble communicating/relating to people.

been like this for weeks and its not getting any better its getting worse.

alienated everyone around me, loneliness isn't good but being around people is too hard.

angry at the people who probably mean well but who have said theres 'nothing wrong' with me because they don't understand depression

Feeling tired but brain with it and feeling everything. Shoulder aching a bit today too but managed walk to park with 4 year old - bloody freezing though!

Maddie x

Really don't feel well, Been sick, Still feel really light headed and feel like I might fall when I stand up and shaky :( ...

Edited by Dice

Frustrated, because my little girl is laying on my bladder... VERY pregnant!... Alone... And kinda down in the dumps... But overall... Not too bad x

Just had my EEG so hair all full of glue and full of bloody cold so talking like a train announcer but head okay today

Maddie x