Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

I've felt a bit zoned out from everything / everyone, been like this for about a week, can't get anything done that I think about doing.....Meh! lol

Hugs to everyone who needs hugs ♥

Fed up with cold - BF got one too so both being a little ratty today and biting at each other - feel a bit insecure and doubting me today but telling my head to stop giving a shit. Just watched Gaga monster ball Live tour which was funny so cheered me up.

Love to you all x

Maddie x

Am nervous about being a newbie! Also very down and destructive. Am trying to keep busy and distracted. Hope all those who aren't feeling the best today soon feel much improved x :unsure:

I have been wanting to tell someone of my plan but after you read this you will know why I havent said it...

My mother died 4 years ago my father is 78 years old and his health is not what it used to be, so I am waiting for him to pass so that I can go too.

I am looking forward to it, no matter how many pills my doctor gives me they dont take away the feeling of sadness I cant get close to any one, I have no friends. I dont see the point of this life of mine, I have no kids, no partner, no pets no one but my dad. I live for him and him only.

Sore throat - croaky voice.

Had first DBT session with counsellor - struggling a bit with mindfulness but prepared to give it a go so today feel a bit hopeful.

Sending lots of love to others whether you are having a good/bad/okay day

Maddie xx

Tired today - got pyschaitrist appointment about meds but not until 7th July - day after i go and see Take That - should be funny can't believe i have to wait that long grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lokking forward to going to see dance company tonight with my 4 year old daughter who is insisting on wearing her ballet outfit complete with tutu and fairy wings :D

Maddie x

not tooooooooooooo bad.... bit disappointed in myself that i didnt make it out to the docs this morning but not going to dwell on it

not tooooooooooooo bad.... bit disappointed in myself that i didnt make it out to the docs this morning but not going to dwell on it

Frustrated. SO very frustrated.

Everything I want is there for me to take.........but I can't take it!

I have to change..............I need to change.

feel like am spinning round round round

not ill fine might die fine not ill fine tears fine angry fine laugh cry dont be lazy get up off your arse do what they want stop making it up fine in pain not real

who or what is walker

ed

much prefer here to stupid fking update shit hole

oh

so spin round to angry again

Edited by walker

I'm feeling happier than I were yesterday,

My fiance is back from Vegas, and he's coming over tonight after work. so i'm feeling happy.

He's bringing me over loads of American candy that I've wanted to eat for ages but couldn't cos England is boring had doesn't have cool stuff like cool flavour poptarts (we only have strawberry and chocolate >.>) and hersheys and twinkies and butterfingers and other neat stuff XD

I'm going to cook a pasta bake for our dinner too.

I have toothache though so im angry about that i constantly have toothache since seeing my new dentist >.> and I have so much stuff I need to do today like I want to take out my mostly rejected eyebrow bar and just use those easy eyebrow waxing/shaping kits cos it sure beats doing it all with tweezers (my tweezers are pretty much knackered anyway) and I've got to buy the food stuff for the pasta. So i'm feeling a bit grr cos of the stuff i need to do lol. but overall i'm fairly happy and positive today.