Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Sanity is this thin frail thread I have to remember to keep ahold of

I'm not actively dealing with issues but find my unconscious constantly reemerging

And distantly see my mind thinking its way around things...

I'm lonely and anxious for my exam later, also hoping the buses will be running on time :/ .....

Also excited though as a very close friend from Norway is booking tickets to see me soon! Every cloud (: <3

Pretty damn good, all things considered.

Extremely proud of a certain someone going ahead with a meeting that I know they were dreading, and so relieved that they're on their way to getting the support they deserve.

Also feeling pretty pleased with myself too, for getting out of the house and going to the cinema and for a meal with my dad, when it was so, so tempting for me to just hide in bed and allow my mood to blacken further.

Am heading off to bed now after taking my meds, got a good book to settle down with, and although physically i'm hurting, emotionally i'm feeling pretty okay.

Hope this feeling lasts through to tomorrow - I'm meeting my new CC at 1:30pm. :unsure:

xxxxx

Tired and pissed off with brain zaps - are really starting to annoy me after 4 days - if someone could just remove the brain please..

Thanks Maddie :mad0233:

Frustrated with myself, and tired from work..

Looking forward to going away and seeing family tomorrow though, nevertheless pretty sure i'll tire of babysitting very quickly though.

Feel terrible tbh

sick

tired

weak

dizzy

now really depressed and anxious after coming on the site. But i still love you all and i'm glad you're here.

emma- i kinda feel the same. blehhhhhh.

I am going to get offline & do a months worth of paperwork that has been wrecking my head for weeks now.

might perk me up.

Tired and pissed off with brain zaps - are really starting to annoy me after 4 days - if someone could just remove the brain please..

Thanks Maddie :mad0233:

Brain zaps?

I like the idea of checking in, it's a good way to just have that little time for reeflecting on my emotional state, before engaging with the world!

feeling a little anxious , but in a managable level...